Kashi ki masti Mira ki pareshani

Aaj ka ye part @PragyaSrivastva624 ji k liye likha gya hai.

Let's START

Continued FROM previous part.....

After a while all are sitting in dinning area.
Mp and sp serves EVERYONE Their dinner & all started having it expect km.
Km look at EVERYONE and again started crying loudly.
All become shock and look at him.
Pm who was sitting beside him
on one side place her palm on his cheek.....and ask.

Pm: lalla beta kya hua ... Tum ro kyu rahe HO?

Km (while crying): kyo....ki koi ham....hamse pyar nahi karta hai.... Hame kisi ne khana nahi khilaya ....

And with that he again started crying ..... All smack their head with palm and started laughing silently looking at KM and pm said......

Pm: accha ham khilate hai apne hatho se ... Ab rona band karo chalo ... Be a good boy...

Sm brust in laughter hearing pm's last words....
Km wiping his tears and said.

Km: amma santu has rahi hai ham pe.

Sb (sternly): santu ...chup.... Koi nahi hasega unpe ....

Sm stop laughing and started having her dinner ....
Pm too started feeding him with her hand....
And he was eating quietly with a smile on his face ....
All look at him smiling and a smile crept on everyone's lips seeing his smile after a long time ......
After dinner mp take km with her in their room with the help of cheetosh and mc as he was not listening to anyone n throwing tantrums to go to ROOM.

In Mirishma's room..

After making him sit on bed, everyone leave the room except mp .....
Mp closed the door and move towards km But km is not sleepy at all ...
He was jumping on bed and throwing pillows down and mp said.

Mp: chaliye ab so Jayiye.... Bahot der ho rahi hai.

Km: nahi... Hame abhi khelna hai ...

Mp: kashi dekhiye... Bahot raat ho gayi hai na ... Aayiye so jayiye ..baki subah khel lijiye ga ....

Km: no ..no...no....

Mp sigh and sit on sofa looking at the kid playing in room .....
Km Started running here and there and jumping on all the furnitures in room .....
After sometime mp tried making him sleep but seems like km was in no mood to sleep today...
He manage to engage mira in his games and now mp was tired so she sits on sofa again ....
While km was still playing and running here and there in room making the whole room mess......
After more a hour, he became tired playing and sit beside mira and place his head on her shoulder ....
Mira look at him and smiled ....and ask.

Mp: kashi kya HUA?

Km: ham thak gaye hai ... Aur hame ab nind aa rahi hai ....

Mp: accha chaliye so jayiye ....

Km stand up and started removing his coat over the shirt and then he removed his shirt mira look at him in shock and then turn to other side and ask....

Mp: ye....yeh aap kya kar rahe HAinr.....

Km: hame garmi lag rahi hai na .... To shirt nikal rahe hai... Warna ham soyenge kaise ...

Mp: main AC chala DUNGI ... Aap shIRT pehen lijiye pehle....

Km (Stubbornly): nahi Ham aise hi soyenge aur waise bhi ham roz aise hi sote hai.

MP turn towards him in shock as she didn't knew that he sleeps without his shirt.....AND SHE ASK.

MP: ek..min... Aap roz bina shirt ke sote hai ...

KM: ha... Tabhi to TUMHARE sone ke baad sote hai aur TUMHARe utne se Pehle uth jate hai ....

MIRA was overwhelmed by him for doing this just for her comfort AND SAID....

MP: par pehle to aap bina Shirt ke nahi sote the na ....

KM: ha par ab hame garmi lagti hai na jyada to kya kare ham Aur TUM hame dant kyu rahi hO Ham chale jayenge AMMA ke paas sone ke liye....
agar TUMHE accha nahi lag raha hai to....

Km Started moving towards door but MIRA stop him holding his HaND AND SAID.

MP: accha ... Rukiye...MAIN KUCHH nahi keh rahI hOON..... Aap so Jayiye AAPKO JAISE SONA HAI ....

Km: aur TUM....

MP: mAIN COUCH par so jaUNGI....

KM (loudly): LEKIN KAHE ...

MIRA shockingly look at him....AND ASK.

MP: aap chilla kyu rahe hai....

KM: to aap hamare sath nahi soyengi.

MP: M..MAI.N..waha so jaUNGI..... Aap araam se bed pe so jayiye ....

MIRA started turning towards COUCH but Km pick her up in hIS arms....
MP look at him in SHOCK AND SAID....

MP: ye.. KASHI kya kiya aapne ...

KM: TUM wife hO na hamari ...

MP: ha to...

KM: to TUM waha kyu soOgi ...
TUMHE hamare sath sona chahiYe na ....

MP: dek..khiye aap.... abhi so jayiye ...MAIN kal pakka aapke sath so jaUNGI ok ...

KM: nahi...

Km started moving towards bed AND MP requested....

MP: please man jayiye na KASHI...

Km: no....

Km place her on bed AND he too come on bed from other side ....
He turn towards her AND pull her near AND place his head on her BREST AND hold her from waist AND close his eyes ....
MP was numb to react anything .....
She was way more shocked due to his action ....
She was feeling butterflies in her stomach being this much close with Km....
She look at him who was lying with his head on her BREST like a cute little kid She release her breath AND start taking long breathe to compose herself .....
After sometime MIRA was calm but still couldn't get over the feeling being with KM AND HE SAID......

KM: MIRU......

MP: haa..

KM: light off kijiye na please ...hame nind nahi aa rahi hai.

MP: j..ji...

MIRA extend her hand toward lamp AND off the table lamp AND KM SAID....

KM: good night...

MP: g...good nIGHT...

Words remain in her mouth as she feel Km snuggling in her Breast.....
She closed her eyes tightly with tightening heR fist AND SAID.....

MP: s...so jayiye ...

KM: hmm.....

In sometime Km sleep holding her tight AND throwing his one leg on her both legs ....
MIRA become trapped in Km's arms AND legs that she couldn't move an inch.....
When she tried coming out of his hold, he tighten his grip on her making her difficult to sleep ....
So MIRA Stop moving AND in sometime Km's grip become somewhat loose AND SHE mumbled.

MP: yeh agar aise soyenge to MAIN to so hi nahi paUNGI puri raat.....

After sometime she look at Km who is deep sleep AND his mouth is slightly open She chuckled looking at him AND started caressing his hair....AND SHE mumbled.

MP: ummid hai ki kal aapko sab kuch yaad rahe warna MAIN firse tut jaUNGI...
MAIN yeh to jan chukI hOON ki aap MUJHSe bahot pyar karte hai ...
Par yeh jo aapke sar pe bhoot chadha MERi khushi ke liye MUJHSE dur hone ka .... Uska MAIN kya karU... I love you KASHI...please koi galat faisla mat lijiyeGA....

MIRA kiss on his head AND she too close his eyes feeling sleepy.,....
In some time she too sleep holding Km close to her heart ......
Both are at peace today ...
One feeling better after long time being close to his love AND other realising love between them...