“It was painful that I wasn't able to lift my hand, they didn't let me apply any antiseptic cream, so my wounds caught an infection and that day papa came to me. I told him everything, and he yelled at the principal in front of me. I have never seen him this angry that his eyes turned red. Furthermore, I still remember how he was this close from grabbing Rakshit's and slamming him to the nearest wall. Later, Rakshit and his minions were thrown out of the school, papa made sure that they weren't in our city.” Vidyut smiled.

A smile filled with frustration, pain, and anger. “I was weak Rooh, so weak to protect myself, weak to talk to my parents and all I did was to endure that pain until Neil saved me and trapped them. He set me free but yet, I am trapped the way I was years ago. These tears make me pathetic, this makes me realize about my past and that I was weak.” I pulled my hand from his hold and hugged him.

“I am taking Revenge on them, yet it feels empty.”

“You were never weak, you were just pure for this cruel world. You survived Vidyut and that makes you powerful. You are not weak. Never think about it.” Tears streamed down my eyes thinking about how much he went through.

“Don't cry.” He spoke, and I patted his back as if it were him who was crying and not me. “I am proud of you, Vid. I swear I am.” I pulled back and attached our forehead.

“It must have been painful for you, I wish I could take all your pains,” I say.

“I am fine, trust me.”

PRESENT.

I still have that urge to dig a hole in that bully's shoulder. “Go, freshen up or your pancakes are done.” I forced a smile and walked to the washroom.

After having breakfast, we drove to my in-law's house because Vidyut got some urgent work, and he wanted me to spend some time with Maa. This is the perfect time to plan for the surprise I am planning for him.

V I D Y U T

Rooh knows many things about me. Like the day I told her about the mark on my shoulder. That day I realized that Rooh Suryawanshi was going to collect all my shattered pieces and fix them, but it was now it was my turn to fix her wounds.

6 hours. 20 minutes later, Rakshit got arrested. Yes, arrested. He got tortured, but that bastard didn't utter a word about Devansh's sins. No problem, if he doesn't want to speak, I will drag Devansh out of his hole.

I crossed the ‘do not cross’ line of police and walked inside Devansh's room. Devansh lives here with his only brother Rakshit and his parents live in Chandigarh.

Rooh's belongings were under police custody and a few more things were missing. My eyes landed on the gray sculpture and I pushed it, making a secret room appear. So he didn't lie this time. The smell of chemicals filled my nostrils as I walked inside the Room.

He will come. He has to come here. My eyes landed on Room and a smirk appeared on my face. Now, this is exactly how I expected Devansh to be. The Room has red lights like in some movie scenes. Just like the room outside, Rooh’s picture was all over the wall which wanted me to burn this place to ashes, but I couldn't harm her even if it's her picture.

Walking further, my eyes fall on every kind of tool, a hammer, an axe, some medical tools, tapes, and gloves. But the most interesting thing was the mirror box, which had hearts. So he had an obsession with hearts? Crazy bastard.

There is an old radio kind of thing and when I press the button it starts to speak.

“Aw, Devansh, you are the cutest human I met in my life.” That's her voice.