nine

。・:*˚:✧。𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 - 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖮𝖴

Alexei placed the communication stone on the floor and tapped it gently. Sparks flew and a hologram of Thor flickered to life.

"What a lovely surprise. Took you four months, but still a surprise," Thor said warmly.

Alexei smiled guiltily. "I know, I'm sorry. Stuff happened..."

Thor just nodded knowingly. "Ah yes, 'stuff.'"

Alexei noticed his teasing tone and raised a brow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Thor just shook his head innocently.

Glancing at Thor's background, Alexei realized it was plain gray, not the majestic Asgard he expected. "Where are you?" he asked suspiciously.

"Outside," Thor hedged.

"Outside where?" Alexei pressed.

"Just...outside."

Comprehension dawned on Alexei. "Wait, are you here on Earth?"

Thor grinned conspiratorially. "Yes, but don't tell anyone. Move away from the window".

Alexei looked on in shock as Thor came crashing through his window, hammer first.

"You could've used the door," Alexei said wryly.

"Yes, but then others would know I'm here unsupervised," Thor explained with a shrug. "I'd rather be on Asgard. It would be even better if you came too."

Alexei shook his head. "You know I can't."

Thor sighed but then suddenly spun his hammer and grabbed Alexei, launching them into the sky before he could react.

Alexei yelped in surprise, not expecting the abrupt departure. When he opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by dazzling gold and celestial beauty. It was like stepping into a heavenly landscape.

Overwhelmed, Alexei marveled at the splendor of Asgard - the ethereal glow of the golden architecture, the celestial ambiance. It left him breathless.

Noticing his reaction, Thor grinned. "Quite the sight, isn't it?" His deep voice resonated through the divine surroundings.

Alexei could only nod wordlessly, turning in a slow circle to take it all in. This was beyond anything he could have imagined. Still stunned, he turned to Thor questioningly.

 Thor smiled kindly at his obvious wonder.

"Come, let me show you around," he offered warmly. "There is much more to see."

As they strolled through the celestial streets, Thor regaled Alexei with tales of Asgard's rich history and splendors. With each step their view grew, Thor proving a friendly and gracious guide as Alexei soaked in every detail with fascination.

Eventually, Thor turned to him, a hint of innocence in his eyes. "You know, you could still change your mind and stay," he said sincerely.

Alexei considered thoughtfully before responding honestly, "It makes me want to."

As the golden hues of Asgard's sky shifted to dusk, an idea came to Thor. With a knowing smile, he said, "Come, let me show you one of Asgard's most spectacular views."

Thor led Alexei to a scenic overlook of the divine realm. There, he had arranged an intimate dinner setup amidst the dazzling surroundings. Celestial lights twinkled overhead as they took their seats, the atmosphere steeped in magic.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙 - 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙇जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें