"Y/N?!?"

"You two know eachother?"

"He goes to my highschool and he's my friend."
I grabbed his hand and started talking about how we met before Mikey complained about not going on a ride.

I let go of Sanzu and grabbed Emma's hand so we could go in the haunted house but the dude guarding the place said we needed someone 18+ since we were minors.

We stood still and looked at the guy with a blank stare before he yelled at us to go away, we went back to the others and I started talking shit before actually saying the issue.

"We need an adult to go in the haunted house."

Shin looked at us and at the haunted house back and forth 10 times before shaking and shivering like crazy.

"I am not going in that damn thang."

I was about to drag him to go with us until some other dude spoke saying he would go with us and Shin.
"I'll go with you guys, Shin stop being a pussy and go."

"?"

"What?"

I stood still for a second wondering whether or not having 4 people would weigh us down from finishing before I realized I absolutely don't give a shit.

"LETS GOOO!"

"WAIT FOR ME AND EMMA, HOLY SHIT IM SHAKING DONT LEAVE US PLEASE."

"Why'd you wanna go huh?"

"Is that a problem?"

"No."

"Just trying to make sure Shin doesn't make himself look like a baby."

"I mean you failed the keeping his image part but okay then."

I slowly turned away from Wakasa, we made it in the entrance and was about to walk in before me and Emma stuck our tongues out at the guard and called him bald.

"IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP ILL LEAVE YOU."

"Y/N I WILL CHOKE YOU."
I laughed at her and ran in before she jumped on my back which ended up with me giving her a piggyback ride, we were walking with Shin infront clutching onto Wakasa and screaming at everything he sees.

I was recording Shin while laughing like a demon, one could say I had horns and a tail while recording but where's the proof?

"Are you just gonna record Shin meeting his death the whole time?"

"WAKASA DONT FUCKING SAY THAT, IM SCARED SHITLESS AS IS."

"Hey I didn't know you would hear."

"I got ears ya know!?"

"I thought they died from all that screaming."

"I will strangle you Wakasa."

"Pussy."

"Ok."

"Here."
Emma handed me her phone with a picture of me smiling at Shin clutching onto Wakasa.

"When did you get it?"

"When I was on your back, I took a ton."

"Girl you betta delete all of that."

"You don't look bad chill out."

"You better delete it tho."

"You don't even look bad."

"You don't understand."
I fake shed a tear but i told Emma to send it to me when we finished the haunted house.

"I'm never ever ever ever ever going into amusement parks ever again."
I looked at Shin in worry because he was pale and had a blanket over him with Wakasa rubbing his shoulder.

"Pfftt, you look dumb as shit."

"Don't say that!"

"Okay old man."

'Holy shit I really need to use the bathroom.'

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen but I shall make my way to the washroom now."

I rushed to the bathroom and locked the stall door, after I finished I washed my hands and when I went outside I saw someone familiar.

"RIN?"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

1053 words.

Song of the day: Taking What's Not Yours - TV Girl.