BONUS CHAPTER💛

Start from the beginning

I shouldn't be wondering why I always let her come back for more, because if anything, she was solely doing me a favor.

The unlovable girl got bewitched by the playgirl. That was the logline of our love story. No–hate story.

"Averista doesn't love you and will never love you. We've been over this already, honeybun." Noreen casually shattered my heart into pieces.

As much as I wanted to burst out into tears, I swallowed it all back and got up from my chair.

"Same with you. Just because I fucked you more than once doesn't mean I'll ever love you. I don't and I never will, Noreen."

A hint of pain crossed her face, but I guess I imagined it. There's no way someone like Noreen could feel hurt after being turned down. She had a too long list of lovers to care. She was a fucking runner when it came to the love life–Sex life? She never belonged to anyone. The wild dog.

I walked past her, pushing her out of my way and heading for the kitchen, where I quickly poured myself a cup of coffee even though I barely felt like drinking anything.

I sat down on the counter and waited to hear the door of my apartment open and close, marking Noreen's dismissal. But the sound never came.

Instead, she walked into the kitchen fully clothed in her last night attire. A fancy burgundy dress that held her tight in all the right places. No bra underneath, as if she knew what bare nipples did to me. I had trouble keeping my hands from what I wanted and she fucking knew that from day one. I swear she was a succubus on two feet.

"Hey, I boiled that!" She pointed at my coffee, but I simply rolled my eyes in response.

"Do I have to chase you out with a broom for you to leave my place? Huh?"

Noreen leaned over the door frame and studied me intently, making my skin shiver as she put on her therapist face.

"Get out." I ordered, intimidated.

Only Noreen could make me feel uncomfortable in my own home. She was also the first person to make me question if I really loved Averista, or whether it was all some sort of confused obsession?

"You should tell her, you know." She marked, crossing her arms over her chest. "It'll help you get over it."

Every time Noreen gave me a piece of advice, it worked. As much as I hated to oblige to someone like her, she had proven to be useful. Maybe that's why I kept her around sometimes. She wasn't entirely useless.

I finished my coffee, got off the counter, and placed the cup in the sink.

"Trust me." I heard her add.

I thought about the sleepless hundred nights I had wasted crying over a girl while I locked myself in my bathroom. A girl I called my best friend. It was pure torture, and I was ready to do anything to stop it.

I turned around and almost screamed when I found myself face to face with the devil's daughter—Noreen. When in the hell did she even move away from the damn door? Was my sense of hearing that dense not to hear the click-clacking of those darn sharp six-inch silver heels?

Noreen moved closer until our bodies touched. I ignored my racing heartbeat even though I knew she could feel it. Something about it made me feel extremely embarrassed. Was I scared that she'll find out how much of an effect she had on me? Apart from Averista, she was the first person ever to make me feel something.

I should totally chase her out with a broom before she becomes the death of me. But I could as little as feel my legs.

Noreen slowly snaked her hands around my back and slipped them into the back pockets of my sweatpants. Her chest pressed against mine, our breaths mingling together.

Once again, I wanted to rip her dress off and feel everything underneath it the same way I did the night before.

I took in a sharp breath at the thought of that.

"No. L–Leave." I managed to say, more to myself than to the girl in front of me.

Noreen smirked before planting a slow, wet kiss under my ear. I bit my lower lips hard enough to draw blood, hating how aroused her simple actions made me. Sexually speaking, she seriously knew me inside out.

"Before I step out of that door . . . Would you like to get me off this dress again, Dativa? Just a little replay of last night?" Noreen raised a tempting brow at me, a sly expression on her face.

She knew what she was doing. Period.

And I hated it. I hated her with all my–

"Shit." I held tight onto her waist at the feeling of her hand sliding beneath my sports bra.

"You haven't answered my question, honeybun."

I didn't need to answer her. I was going to give her what she fucking asked for.

I flipped us around, carrying her up in a swift motion, and placing her over the counter.

"That's my girl." She whispered. I stood between her legs and kissed her with the life of me.

This was the last time I was ever gonna do this. I promised myself.

But amidst the chaos of pleasuring her in the best way possible, I contemplated about what would happen if I let her stay. I wondered how it would be like if I was the only person she came to, in every sense of the word. I pondered how it would feel to be the only one on her lovers list.