Training, Cosmology and Evolution

Beginne am Anfang

Veldanava after the barrage, came down from the infinite sky, with a tick mark on his forehead, and proceeded to coldly speaks, "You know I created you, and I could hear all of your future, past and present thoughts, you should choose your language wisely, Y/N." The way he pronounced my name gave me shiver down my spine, but I fearlessly asked him my long awaited question, "What universe are we in, or multiverse or whatever this is, and how, did you created this entire Realm, and how are you not the strongest being. " I was about to say more but he stopped me in my tracks.

Veldanava took a big sigh, and took a serious expression which surprises me, he than proceeded "Well, to understand my position, and the world along with the reality we reside, you need to understand me, well you see I am just avatar of stronger being. The entire reality.. no the entire infinite cosmology each of them containing infinite stories (realm) are fiction, which was created by being outside of everything including the infinite to immeasurable higher realm those beings created us for their entertainment.

I am just an avatar of another avatar who reside in the Alpha Layer of Existence a realm transcended the infinite, and immeasurable boundless layers of Realities, and this being is known as the True Will or also known as Pumpking, who is also a avatar of a being who transcends the True Will, and the entire Alpha Layer. The being reside of what people called the True World(real life, basically💀) .

Well, you see the True Will got bored and decided to create me alongside with my counterpart who represent destruction and was cursed with all-knowledge by the True Will, which gave my counterpart know as Destroyer Ivarage knowledge about every single realities including higher realities which included Real World, which rendered its mind useless making it a mindless being,

and for obvious reason I subdued it from destroying the higher which I used to reside when I have all of my power, stripping of its former power, and stealing some of its knowledge for myself which I am right now telling you. Later I gave up my True Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent,

and kept my acquired knowledge which I acquired from Ivarage, along with downgrading myself to the next highest possible beings, which is the Creator for me at least. And now here we are."

I just looked at him, trying my best not to believe a single word, he just says. Like how could I be a part of a fiction created by God knows who, like is my whole life made for me by someone else, and what about right now is it also planned by someone else.

I was just having reality check as my whole life flashes behind, I always believed existence of higher being who created reality but a being who wrote my whole life, and probably arrogant being who probably doesn't care about a single prayer of mine, instead I got a being who probably throw me away once he/she had done playing with my life.

Veldanava who was probably hearing my thought stepped in, "Well does that really matter nows, I mean you are just a weak being who was written by just a higher dimensional being, what worries yo— " before I could let him finished his sentence, I burst out in anger,

"Obviously you wouldn't understand what I am trying to say, you the All Powerful Being who was born with a pathetic life of loneliness in a Higher Realm called the Void, where the only being along with you was mindless being. HUH not even True Will shows you love while creating you, he also makes your only friend to become a mindless being who you later used as your knowledge source. And now the only way you feel love is by your own creation, who you create as a way to cope with your pathetic excuse of existence."

Veldanava remained silent after listening to my outburst, he looked at me blankly, after couple of  minutes he transformed into his dragon form, and whispered in quiet tone, "I will be going to top of the West Heavenly Mountain.", afterwards he flies to the nearby mountain.