All his life he never knew what it was like to eat his fill.

Probably due to starvation from his childhood and teenage days he got stomach issues as an adult so he couldn't eat a lot.

But now it was a new body he didn't have any stomach issues and his body would even ask for milk and he liked resoponding ro this woman. Not on choice just a reflex.

"Is my baby filled up now?"

She said as she covered her chest up.

She patted his back till he burped and drifted to sleep again.

Seeing that her little baby had gone to sleep she put him in a little blanket on bed and wrapped him up and rolled up a blanket around so he doesn't fall and went to kitchen to do her work.

.......

Her parents were very strict and when she got pregnant with her baby boy shen yu they directly told her to either abort the child or  marry the father of the child.  Or they would cut off their relationship with her and declare her dead.

She had a one night stand with Shen yu's father so she didn't know who he was.

It wasn't that she was unwilling to abort the child. She found out that she was pregnant on her 4th month of pregnancy.

She initially wanted to abort but then she felt the child's movement. It was a completely different feeling on its own. She felt her motherly instincts blooming and decided to give birth.

She no longer did what her parents wanted and chose not to regret by aborting.  She knew if she aborted then she will regret it her entire life and even blame herself.

That little soul hasn't even come into this world how was it any of his fault.

Feelings such as love, empathy, care developed for the child and she decided to raise the baby by herself

But her parents were so against it that they almost killed her along with the child.

They believed that if the child was allowed to live their name would be tarnished.

They wanted her to abort the child and have a hymen surgery or else she could go and die for all they care.

They didn't want to pass a good man just because she decided to give birth to the little bastard in her stomach.

Knowing what her parents wanted she couldn't cope up with them and ran away at first her life was quite difficult. A woman who was pregnant for around 5 months all alone.

One can only imagine what she went through.

But it wasn't all bad. She started working for a food stall. Though the owner barely gave her money to fill her stomach in beginning but slowly the owner let her live with her and even paid for her pregnancy medicines and stuff.

The stall owner was an old lady who passed away soon after Shen yu birth.

Its quite unbelievable but the owner left her food stall and house to me.

The owner before dying said that she have been through a similar experience. She have also lost her home and had nowhere to go. 

So when she saw her. She remembered her past.

Living on streets she has seen a lot and doesn't want her to go through a similar experience.

With those words the old lady who had taken in shen mu passed away.

Shen mu at that time had just given birth to shen yu.  And losing old lady was quite traumatic for her.

After old lady passed away,  Shen mu had to think of a better way to earn money.

Shen mu had a smartphone and some money other then house and stall.

The money was enough for a month if spent with thrifty.

But after pregnancy medicine and baby products were definitely not thrifty.

She started using social media to make some money.

She did some translation work, made some blogs and did some freelancing work.

Over the time she started using food apps to sell her food and thank fully she was quite liked by people and she belived if things went this way she would be able to raise her baby by her side.

Though sometimes she would get depressed think about her parents and would often miss old lady but thag doesn't mean she would give up.

To be continued.....

Author 's note: hello everyone hope u have been well.  Just started Arc 5. I love reincarnation (time travel), second chance stories so thought why don't I write one as well,  so here's a chapter.