CHAPTER 3.4

Jing yan entered the imperial palace along with his men

His men were to be stationed outside, so he entered the court with Han wu and Shan yu.

All three of them greeted the emperor.

Jing yan looked at the emperor for the first time. Then the rest of imperial family. When he looked at them there was an indescribable hatred in his eyes.

It was the first time he attended  such an occasion.

There were many people present there.

Empress dowager was a ger, 1st concubine was also a ger while 3rd concubine was a woman.

There were also 1st prince, 3rd prince and 1st princess and 2nd princess.

Then there were other ministers present in the court too.

General Han, who was Han wu's father was also there.

General Han was the person who helped Jing Yan when he was young.

General Han who was appointed as a teacher to all princes, noticed his talent.

Jing yan asked General han for  help. General Han refused Jing yan.

Later on that incident happened and general Han then helped jing yan leave this palace.

'I hid my identity as a prince and started of as a mere soldier. It took me 9years to get where I  am today.

To get to this point, I shed blood, I killed people with my own hands. I did whatever I could.

I survived...

Now Even a banquet is held in my honour.

What a joke, back then when I was still in this palace, I would starve to death, now a banquet is held in my honour.'

The atmosphere was quite relaxed.

Han wu at some point, left his seat of honour and now was accompanying General Han and madame Han.

Shan yu was initially an orphaned commoner. He wasn't really comfortable in such places

Even though he entered the court with Han wu and Jing yan. But he didn't stay inside for long. He soon left to where the soldiers were celebrating.

According to him, he didn't want to deal with those fickle old men.

And now Jing yan was being greeted by ministers. Most of them were trying to please him, rest were trying to assess him and a very small number were not even paying attention to him.

Jing yan notice every person's behaviour.

With his amazing memory, he was able to memorize everyone's face and name after meeting them once.

Soon emperor left his position, seeing that emperor has left.

Jing yan also left, and soon other ministers started leaving as well.

Jing yan was currently outside looking at his men, who were playing around.

All of them were drunk and when these rough men got drunk. No one could handle them.

Shan yu noticed that Jing yan was standing there alone. So, he went to his side.

Shan yu seems to have drunk some wine as well.

"Is banquet over?"

Shan yu asked.

"No, Emperor left."

Jing yan casually replied.

"But man seriously I never thought that u would be the second prince."

Shan wu was acting quite casual, which was totally different from how he usually act.

"So, what are you gonna do now?"

Shan wu looked at the man in front of him. He has always been strong but he has always been untrusting, he would never trust anyone.

No matter how close others are to him. He wouldn't even bat an eye while killing them.

The word that Shan wu would use to describe him is cruel and cold.

Jing yan didn't reply, perhaps he need to understand what he wants to do now.

...........................................................

Soon Jing yan was given the tittle of crown prince.

Both 1st prince and 3rd prince received the their tittles as well and had to move out.

To be continued.......