▪︎•°☆[Backstory Information]☆°•▪︎

Zacznij od początku

Because of these "issues", growing up Sara didn't have any friends, like at all, but she never really cared, or minded for that matter. She had her "dad" and her two "uncles" and that was enough for her. Sometimes she would ask Ethan about her parents, which quite frankly he only knew about her mother and not much about Sara's father, but he tried his best to answer her question which led to a good relationship between the two, but he never really talked about his past. Sara never really knew why, she just knew that something tragic happened to him, so she tried to ask Benji and Luther, but they aways told her that it wasn't their place to tell. So, she grew to respect his decision on not telling her about his past and not to ask further questions, which Ethan was thankful for. Sara knew that eventually he would just open up to her and tell her what happened, so she could do nothing but wait.

Luther and Benji on the oder hand, bonded with Sara, because of the shared ability to hack. Which led them to be the "hacking trio", as Ethan refers to them whenever they are together. By the time Sara had reached 12 years, both Benji and Luther let her help when Ethan went on missions. Of course, Sara was in the IMF base and helped with her earpiece and computer, nothing big. However, for Sara it was a big accomplishment.

Nevertheless, Sara found it fun being the "guy in the chair" for her father. However, when things go bad on Ethan's mission, she becomes serious and immediately thinks of a solution to whatever problem Ethan has. If the situation is really bad, Benji and Luther jump in to help both on finding a solution.

Whenever Ethan doesn't have a mission, he spends his time either training Sara further or on having some fun with her by looking at pictures Ethan took when she was little or by trying to bake something or just by playing a board game..........

......

At least that is until chaos breaks loose, and Sara must "save" the world together with Ethan and the help of the team.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellou guys, here it is in all of his glory. Im sorry if i took to long to post this but I had a lot of stuff to do (especcialy with school) sooooooooooooooo i hope you can forgive me. 

I think ( if i don't change my mind ) that imma start writing the movie finally :) 

So let me kno what ou guys think of this chapter 

PLS DONT BE A SILENT READER: COMMENT OR VOTE (it really helps with the motivation) 

I repeat if you find any mistakes pls let me know cause english is not m first language

See ya next time....