Season 1:- Part 2

Daphne's pov

Daphne's pov

A few minutes later, I arrived at the house of the victim. I suddenly realised that I wasn't the only one who came here to get some information. I cursed under my breath after I saw the other journalists and bloggers are screaming and running to the chief of the police who just came out of the victim's house.

Without wasting a moment Daphne immediately took her phone and exited her car.

Man:- Mister, mister! Did you find any suspect in this case?
He shouted.

Chief:- Right now, we haven't yet found any suspect who is familiar to the victim...............

Man:- Perhaps, any evidence of her?

Daphne reached there and started to record the conversation.

Chief:- Sadly, like others victims there is no trace of a fight, DNA or blood of the victim. The only proof we know yet is that all those victim are female..... Seems like the criminal has something against women or they are trying to selling them .... We are not sure about that.

Suddenly Daphne began to question the chief.

Daphne:- Do you think human trafficking has something with those missing woman?
She curiously asked him.

Chief:- Possibly..... Nonetheless, we have not confirmed the reason behind those cases........

Then, other journalists start to asked him unnecessary question again.

Chief:- Now, if you excuse me... I have to go now if I get any further information then I will definitely inform you all.
He replied while stepping away.

The other journalists keep following the chief asking him unnecessary questions.

Daphne just then there watching them. She was sad cause she wished for more answers but it was as same as the previous ones.

No one knows what is seriously going on. Everyone is scared that next victim can be one of them. Nowadays everyone is scared to came out of their house especially the women.
They are scared to communicate with new people. Some of them are leaving the country. This is a great to Japan.

Daphne returned home feeling disappointed as she didn't get any answer of her questions.