Chapter 27: SteamCity Speedsters

Start from the beginning

Y/n and Taylor looked at each other and then at the woman who looked exactly like Nora, both confused for a moment. "Oh my god, that is so sway," She giggled as she came around to meet the two. "I'm Dawn West-Allen but I'm guessing you already knew that," She introduced herself to the older Thawne before turning towards the other. "So this is Y/n and you are?" She asked as she extended her hand out.

"Taylor Allen Thawne..." Taylor seemed confused as she shook the older woman's hand.

"Wait... Did you say, Allen?" Steampunk Y/n asked as he looked at Taylor who nodded in confusion.

"I'm the daughter of Y/n Thawne and Nora Thawne... Well, West-Allen Thawne but that's a mouthful to say," Taylor joked but the two seemed even more confused.

"Nora?" Dawn spoke up as she looked at the two new Speedsters.

"Yes... You... Or at least, a different version," Taylor explained. The two Steampunk characters looked at each other for a moment before the room was filled with awkward tension, the two shifting from looking at each other to doing everything to avoid each other's gaze.

"Tay, that's enough," Y/n stepped in since this timeline was far different to theirs and he couldn't have Taylor accidentally changing things here. "What happened there?" He asked, only noticing now that Dawn had a cast on the lower part of one of her legs, which in return caused him to notice the faint outline of a back brace under her shirt.

"One of our recent battles resulted in me getting a little bruised," Dawn joked as she tugged a strand of hair behind her ear. "Healing factor takes a little longer to do its magic here," She added.

"Honey, I'm home!" A Voice called out playfully as a new face entered the room, an olive-skin-toned man with long black hair, instantly reminding the Chaos Speedster of a certain mechanic back in his universe. "Everything okay?" He asked as he leaned in and gave Dawn a quick peck on the lips, well... Not quite a quick peck.

Y/n and Taylor looked at each other before looking at this universe's Y/n, who looked even more uncomfortable, the father and daughter combo let out a cough in unison as they looked around the lab.

"Kaleb, this is Y/n from another universe and his daughter, Taylor," Steampunk Y/n introduced the two Speedsters as the two stopped kissing and turned to them.

"That's cool," Kaleb smiled as he walked over to the two of them. "I didn't think you would have a child," He laughed as he looked at their Y/n while shaking the non-steampunk'd speedster's hand. "Kaleb, the engineer of this here lab," He grinned as Y/n just smiled, uncomfortably, he knew this was a different universe but that didn't mean that he wasn't somewhat affected by what he just saw.

"Yeah..." Taylor was even more uncomfortable as she shook the man's hand and unlike her father, she didn't really hide it all too well.

"So, like... I haven't seen you even try to get into a romantic thing so... When are you supposed to have a daughter?" Kaleb asked as he crossed his arms, arching a brow at their Speedster.

"What year is it?" Y/n asked as he looked at his Steampunk counterpart.

"2053,"

"Oh, shrap," Y/n and Taylor muttered as they looked at the Speedster. "So we also moved forward in time..." Y/n muttered as he looked at his daughter and then at the confused three. "We had been in 2019... Taylor actually is born in... Well, a couple of years,"

"A couple... So, two," Steampunk Y/n asked as he looked at his doppelganger and then the younger Thawne. "You look about... 21, so you would have run back in 2076 meaning you would have accidentally ran back 57 years, impressive," He didn't sound impressed though. "And lucky it was a time that your father was currently in..."