F*ck Buddies

- Ahhh f*ck t-tae I-I'm close stop ah please I need y-you inside um uh.......

- We have a meeting kook I can't just finish f*cking you in ten minutes you know it right ?

If I start now we won't be able to attend the meeting for now bear with my finger's yeah ?

( taehyung husked eyeing his secretaries heavenly features which was screaming pleasure )

- Then s-stop fingering me ah tae please... It's been three day's please I don't want to c*m just with anything else but by you

( jungkook declared making taehyung groans, the elder wanted to see his secretaries pleasurable face screaming his name before going out.. He missed it now he is craving for it as if it was his last meal..

If he lost the deal It's okay for him, he is a billioner anyways a deal won't matter ..

As per his thoughts he started to unbuckle his belt making the younger quicken his heart beat....

It's been three day's, three day's that they had any kind of intim*cy between them because taehyung wasn't in Korea

As soon as taehyung landed in Korea he took a turn opposite to his manson and directly visited his company knowing Jeon Jungkook his secretary will be there...

It was the first time Kim Taehyung was out without Jeon Jungkook as the man never once left anywhere without his secretary after Jeon Jungkook had joint the job as his secretary...

- Since I'm not attending any meeting for today I'll just f*ck the daylight out of you baby

( with that taehyung throw his p*nts somewhere later on torn his own shirt apart from his body so that his secretary can run his fingers over his b*dy easily )

- da-ddy ( the younger voice out making the elder man to loss his last ounce of self control )

- For today there will be no more foreplay baby I waited for three day's to have you now I don't want to waste a mini second...

( the urgency the impatientness was evident on Taehyung's and Jungkook's face they missed eachother crazily its not only just physical intim*cy but mentally too..

After coming back taehyung did was hugged the younger for more than thirty minutes saying how much he missed him in these three day's ,  the other thirty minutes went by ki*sing, m*king out eating eachother's faces..

They may or may not cuddled on taehyung's office bed more than an hour later on things started to get messy when the younger mo*ned after receiving a simple spank on his as* check from his boss...

Soon enough a loud scream of jungkook was heard throughout the office restroom of taehyung as the said male thr*sted inside the younger without giving him time to adjust...

- Did y-ou get any bigger ah f-f*ck too b-big um da-*dy ahhhh g-goo deeper D-a*d-y ahh more d-deeper

(  jungkook was a blubbering mess as he was in cloud nine seeing stars under his eyelights.. Drooling, the pleasure was taking his every capacity out of him... )

Every mo*n's every expression every b*dy movement of jungkook was encouraging taehyung to f*ck him even more...

Jungkook by now had his three org*sm and for taehyung he is riding  his second high thr*sting inside the younger sloppily ...

- F*ck doll I'm close ahh 

( saying so taehyung took out his d*ck from the younger's wrecked h*le hovering over him c*ming in jungkook's face who by now stick out his tongue eagerly to collect the thick white fluid of his d*ddy )