Day 16: A Car Ride - Tyler/Anthony bromance

Start from the beginning

"Good, cause I'm pretty sure Brock and Evan aren't big fans of surprise visits," he said with a laugh and Tyler grinned. "That's why I told them, only one I didn't tell was Brian really, I figured we could just show up. I did talk to Lanai, she said she'd make sure Brian was home, just to let her know the day before," he said gleefully and Anthony laughed.

"Oh that'll be fun," he said and Tyler nodded. "Fuck yeah, he won't know what hit him. We need some sleep, we've got a long way to drive tomorrow," he said with a yawn and Anthony nodded.

They settled down to sleep, their dogs curled at the foot of each respective bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 6pm the next day by time they pulled into Denver, Tyler making sure Scotty's address was typed in. It took them about an hour to drive through the city to get to his house, but when they pulled up, Scotty had jumped from the porch to hurry forward.

"Hey Chester, Kino and Archie!" He said cheerfully, moving to open the back door and getting enveloped by all three dogs. "Wow, don't we feel the love," Tyler said dryly as Anthony laughed, grinning at Chrissy who had come onto the porch.

"I talk to you fucks all the time, I need some pupper time," Scotty said with a grin, trying to pet all three at the same time. "Hey Chrissy," Anthony said and she waved.

"Bring the dogs to the backyard, I've got them leads if needed and bowls of water laid out. I'm sure you guys brought their food, yeah? I know Chessy needs specific food," she said and Anthony nodded.

They got the dogs set up in the back with food and water and headed inside, Scotty handing them both a beer. "Dinner will be ready here soon, we started it later for when you guys got here," he said and the two nodded, looking around. It'd been a long time since they'd been at Scotty's.

They ate dinner and hung out for the rest of the evening. Scotty showed them to a couple rooms and they stretched out, happy to be in an actual house and bed for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, the two said their goodbyes and hit the road again, having to promise to take Scotty the next time they did this. They'd agreed with no problem, they knew it would be fun.

They drove for hours, stopping to sightsee and see landmarks. Also to let the dogs run and to eat. They reached Brock's house by late afternoon, Anthony calling ahead to make sure he knew. They didn't want to just show up.

Brock greeted them with a bright smile and hugs, Brock's daughter hiding from them a moment until she recognised their voices. Lauren greeted them happily, waving from where she was in the kitchen with the baby.

"Dinner will be ready soon, why don't you two go to the spare room and get comfortable?" Brock suggested, picking his daughter up as she tugged at his shirt.

"Sure, where?" Tyler asked, neither of them having been there before. "Third door on your right, bathroom is across the hall," Brock directed and they nodded, heading down the hall as they looked around curiously.

Brock's home was very comfortable. A simple 4 bedroom 2 bath home, decorated obviously by Lauren though they could tell Brock had a few touches, especially in his office.

They changed into some clean clothes and headed back to the living room, finding Brock on the couch with his son in his lap and his daughter watching Bluey on the floor. Lauren was in the kitchen and Anthony went to go find her to offer help while Tyler went to sit on the couch opposite of Brock.

Brock smiled tiredly at him and Tyler chuckled. "Everything alright?" He asked and Brock nodded. "Yeah, just been a long week. Little man is teething, cutting a couple teeth and it's making him not want to sleep. Lauren and I have our hands full, which is why I haven't been able to stream in a couple weeks," he said and Tyler nodded in sympathy.