"How was I supposed to know where we left her was right next to a fucking acromantula nest?" Mattheo continues, following Theo into his dorm uninvited.

"Dude, why the fuck are you in my dorm right now?" Theo throws his bag onto his bed before continuing. "And you were in charge of knowing the forbidden forest enough to know we were leaving her in a safe place."

"Well, it was your idea to blindfold her where she didn't see them coming," Mattheo argues, still standing at the door. They'd had this argument a million times. It never got them anywhere. 

"We're lucky she didn't fucking die." Theo replies as he kicks his shoes off and lays on his bed eyeing Mattheo curiously. Mattheo felt something stir within him seeing Theo laying there and tries to push it down.

"Why would we do that shit to our best friend." Mattheo leans against the wall, his eyes still on Theo.

Theo meets his eyes, something slightly feral in them." Fuck if I know. We were dumbasses."

"That we can agree on." Mattheo turns to leave but Theo stops him and walks back over to where he is standing.

"Say she had let us go further," Theo starts before getting close to Mattheo, backing him up to a wall. "Would you have done it?" His blue eyes are staring at Mattheo, and he's inches from his face. 

"Yes." Theo leans in his mouth inches from Mattheo's. He could feel his breath on his face as he responds.

"And would you do it without her here?" The way Theo is looking at him makes his heart start racing. He makes eye contact with Theo trying to show more confidence than nerves before answering. 

"Yes," Mattheo replies challenging Theo with his answer. Theo raises his eyebrow and his lips brush against his, his body now pressed against him. He could feel Theo's bulge hard against his thigh. 

"So would I," Theo breaths against his mouth. Mattheo takes that as the encouragement he needs and closes any gap between them, kissing him fiercely. 

Theo's hands moves down Mattheo's body, moving them under his shirt and across his abs.

"We're supposed to hate each other," Mattheo says between kisses. 

"I still hate you." Theo pushes Mattheo against the wall, now kissing Mattheo's neck. "But I can't deny you and her both turn me on."

Mattheo puts his hands on Theo's chest, pushing him towards the bed. But before things could go any further, someone knocks on the door. 

"Shit," Theo mutters adjusting himself quickly. Mattheo stands up, not sure how to feel about what just went down and grabs his bag off the floor.

"Hey, Theo. I was going to see if you wanted to hang out." One of Theo's known hookups was standing at the door barely dressed. "Oh, I didn't know you had company."

"I'm leaving," Mattheo says, looking at Theo, lust still in his eyes. 

"Wait." Theo follows him down the corridor, leaving the girl standing at his door.

Mattheo turns to him, annoyance on his face. "You can go fuck her, Theo, but we both know who you're going to be thinking about while doing it. Let's be honest. You don't hate me, and neither of us hate, YN. She didn't do shit to us but treat us the way we deserved to be treated."

With that, Mattheo turns and walks to his room, leaving Theo standing in the corridor behind him. 

-------

YN POV

"I can not believe you actually went through with it" Blaise laughs, nudging me sideways. "You have zero shame."

"They walked in on me completely naked too. I thought they were going to die." I reposition myself against the tree I was leaning against and bring my legs up to my chest.

"You take the cake for most confident woman in this place. That's for sure." 

"Well, you told me to show them what they were missing out on, so I did." I stand up, break almost at an end, and start walking towards the castle. "So how's things with Pansy?"

"I kissed her yesterday," he says slyly, now following you. He walks up and holds the door open for me as I make my way back inside the castle. "I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today. 

"No way! That's amazing," I smile truly happy for him. "I think I'm going to swear off men. Between Enzo, Mattheo, and Theo, I'm messed up."

"I think you should go with how you feel and stop letting the past dictate your future. That's just me though." Blaise side-eyes you, looking for your reaction.

"So you think I should just forget everything that happened?" I can feel the annoyance leak out of my voice.

"No." Blaise stops me, looking at me sympathetically. "Don't do that. I'm saying you deserve to be happy. Find your happiness. You may be surprised by how it materializes." He pulls me into a hug before continuing. "You've spent three years of your life angry at two men who were your best friends and fucking another man that doesn't want to be anything more than your fuck buddy. Sometimes change is good."

I breathe into his chest, thinking about what he said. "You're probably right, but I'm going to pretend like you're not for a little while." 

"You do that. I'll be here waiting to help you through it when you decide you're ready to do something different." He hugs me tighter and then lets me loose. "I'll see you at dinner." 

(If you enjoyed this part, let me know by clicking the star to vote for it :D)