We watched, unable to offer aid as All Might was ragdolled around by flying metal. The building was humming with magnetic force, and it was being torn apart by the mass amounts of metal being pulled from it as weapons.

The villain finished encasing himself. "I can charge whatever I want for this device if I use it to kill the #1 Hero!" He sent a huge block of metal at All Might, who dodged, but-

"He's slowing down." Izuku said, reading my mind. "Running out of time. Even the Smashes are- MELISSA!" He lunged into action, catching the blonde girl in his arms as an attack sent her flying and returning her safely to the ground.

The ground exploded beneath me seconds later, and I used a quick jump with Voice to dodge, but the devastation raced towards the others on the roof. I powered up another leap and jumped in front of the impending slabs of sharp twisted metal and sent a blast of fire from my hands. My fingers burned already, and I could feel the flames working up my arms, but I held my ground until every piece of the metal fell to the floor in molten heaps.

A huge final move came for All Might at this time, and without missing a beat Todoroki froze the metal. It shattered from cold shock. Seconds later Katsuki also jumped into the battle, screaming at the villain and blasting it with explosions.

I went to summon another attack, but Kiri put a hand on my shoulder. "Your hands are burnt, Anika. Don't do this to yourself." With that he ran into the action. There was a ding of the elevator, and I saw that the others who had gone ahead at the greenhouse had made it up. "Are you guys okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yes, are you?" Momo replied, her eyes on my hands.

"I'm fine."

Iida jumped into the fight as well, and All Might couldn't back down after something like that. He attacked the villain again, going in for a final move, when he was caught by more metal tendrils. The villain lifted his hand, tightening it around All Might's throat and then his side. The side he'd been injured on in his battle with... but how could he know that unless...?

Izuku, who had been running to help All Might, collapsed and clutched his side. So it was, then... All For One.

Izuku hadn't told me much about it, but I had been explained to about it. All For One had the power to steal quirks and keep them for himself or transfer them to others. He was an evil man who'd ruled the world when quirks were still new to the public. All Might had tried and failed to defeat him... which meant he left Izuku that burden.

Somehow, All For One had gotten in contact with this man, and given him a second quirk. The strength he held was impossible to have been natural. Take that from someone with two completely different quirks.

All Might fell to the ground, and I felt that fear that his presence had ridden slip back onto me. Not just for myself, but for Izuku... for Katsuki... for my classmates, for Melissa and the professor and I Island. In that moment, seeing Izuku kneeling by All Might begging for him to get up and fight, I could only think of one thing to say.

"FIGHT!" I screamed, pushing all of the power I had left for Voice into it. "YOU WILL DEFEAT THIS VILLAIN! YOU'RE ALL MIGHT, DAMN IT!"

"DON'T LET SOME DAMN D-LISTER FINISH YOU, BASTARD! I HAVEN'T WASTED MY TIME TRYING TO BEAT YOU, HAVE I?" Katsuki joined in.

Pretty soon, the whole class was shouting. We watched as All Might slowly stood, readying a fighting stance, and I watched as Izuku joined him in a mirrored one. For once, I didn't feel a second of fear for Izuku. All I felt was trust and a strong sense of pride for being that boy's older sister.

I watched them attack, landing blow after blow, and finally, the final hit. I watched the villain go down. I watched Izuku stand triumphantly, arm hanging uselessly at his side. Looking over at David Shield, I knew he saw it too. As the sun rose, I knew we both saw it. The future symbol of peace. My brother. Izuku Midoriya.

••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••

The aftermath of the battle was a mess. There were news reports filed, police reports filed, we almost all got in trouble for illegal quirk use, and our injuries were used to study a couple new healing serums.

After a few days, our time at I Island came to a sad end. The rest of the Expo had been wonderful, and me and Katsuki had made up the day before. He'd come to me and apologized, saying he'd been an arrogant ass and swearing he would strive to treat Izuku the way I wanted him to. I thanked him for the apology, and told him I trusted him to do better.

He took my hand now, looking at the scarring that raced over my fingers. They hadn't been able to completely remove the scars, but I was okay with that. I thought they made me look kind of badass. "You really should be more careful, dumbass." He said, dropping my hand. 

"Yeah yeah." I said, going to board the plane.

"Wait!" A soft female voice called. I smiled, it was Melissa. "Ember!" I had told her my hero name because she had asked, and that's what she chose to call me by. She was breathless by the time she made it to the loading dock. "I need your number! So we can keep in contact!" She smiled.

I smiled a bit and took her phone, putting in my number under the name 'Anika Midoriya'. Ember just felt too professional, considering that we'd almost died several times together.

She thanked me and gave me a tight embrace. I smiled and hugged her back gently. "I have to go, I'll text you from Japan!" 

We loaded onto the plane. Me Katsuki and Kiri all crammed in the tight row of the small jet plane, almost too close for comfort. Katsuki sat in the middle, putting a hand around my shoulder, and I rested on his chest, closing my eyes and letting the sound of the engine, the warmth of his body, and thoughts of home help me drift to sleep.

(A/N: HEYYYYY guysssss soory this took so long, I had a lot going on what with it being around thanksgiving and nearing finals week and stuff. I just wanted to thank my LOVELY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL SISTER @CursedShipLover24 (ignore the name it was a troll account to begin with) She has helped m plan the next whopping 20 chapters of this story in advance. Any thankfulness for frequent updates to this can go straight to her. Anyways! It's like 3:30 am, so I'm gonna sleep. Love you All! ~Sho)