grivance

You run into Suguru Geto's arms as you make it to his temple. He smiles warmly at you, holding the small of your back and brushing your hair.

"You're safe here it's okay" he says to you softly.

You have so many thoughts running through your head. Satoru and Shoko won't remember you if you were to met them again but you promised Yaga that you would never return to Jujustsu High.

"Geto, thank you for letting me stay here," you tell him, holding his hand. Your gloves are on ofcourse, to appease his mind, but he doesn't seem bothered by your curse technique anymore, almost as if he's embraced it fully. He wants you to use it. Not particularly on him but on the monkeys of the world.

His indifference to humans is understandable, but you did find it a little extreme and even borderline disturbing.

He lifts your hand and kisses the back of your plam. Blood rushes through your viens making you flushed. Woah did he just kiss your hand. Suguru Geto was is so confident in his new found ideology, and his self-assurance was clearly doing wonders for his pride. He didn't falter. He didn't look bothered or tired he seemed content and even hopeful.

"Absolutely yn, but I must know about everything that happened" he says referring to your blow out with Satoru, Shoko and Principle Yaga.

You tell him everything, not even stopping when you felt your throat tighten or your eyes sting mentioning how Satoru tried to hurt you. Suguru litens carefully watching you talk with reserved patience and understanding.

"You're so beautiful," he says once you're done. He never let go of your hand that entire time. He bows down slightly so that he's slightly below your eye level, his eyes never leaving yours. The gentle grasp he has on his hand is so soothing that your heart flutters as he remains bowed down before you.

"Thank you Geto for listening to me"
You tell him, your heart softening as you search his eyes for his emotions, he just looks interested in you. Completely absorbed in you.

"I will always listen to you, I will never hurt you" he reassures you.

You find your legs feeling weak as he speaks to you in a soft and luring way. What is happening right now?

As the years go on you stay with Geto and become apart of his family which is definitely not a cult. You're his closest confidant and his lover and you truly love him but word of a new special grade Sorcer reaches Suguru Geto and his years of building and planning his family, his vision and ideal all start to settle into place.

You were shocked to hear of his plan to absorb the curse attached to a young man named Yuta Okkotsu and your heart panged to hear anything to do with Satoru Gojo but, you had no choice but to support Geto. After all, he was the one you loved, the one who took you in and whom you shared so many years with having a deep connection but it would not go without voicing your moral concerns.

"Geto please he's a child" you calmly argued as you both sat in his stage room. He's lounging on the stage his arm propped up on a stool

"He's nothing without that curse, monkey" he argued his voice harsh.

"I know, okay but is there not a better way"? You ask, agreeing as if not to poke the bear.

He reaches for your arm, gently clasping yours in his usual loving way and leading you to join him on the stage. He pulls you onto his lap, your legs straddle his sides. It's intimate and close as you hold the back of his neck softly. You puff air out of your nose.

"I know this doesn't make you happy, I'm sorry" he says gently his hands roaming the sides of your hips

"I just have a bad feeling about this" you tell him softly as he places a soft kiss on the corner of your mouth.

"You're with me right"? Geto asks his hands tracing your waist running along your back, his soft grasp and soft kisses all convincing you to be the subservient lover you are to him.

You look deeply into his eyes, dark hues of grey and black. "Im always with you" you tell him.

"Good then you will do anything for me"? He asks seemingly happy with your devotion

"Ofcourse" you answer and with that he kisses you. His warm skin and soft lips taking you once more.