wills missing

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

Roya tiredly yawned from her slumber when she comes to realization that  its 7:30 and school starts at 8:10

Hurriedly, roya swiftly climb out of her bed ready to start her day. Since her parents were rarely home it was awfully quiet and

 lonely but it didnt really matter to roya since she didn't really like her parents anyways as they would always bicker with one another. 

As Roya rushed down the stairs, she grabbed a banana off the counter and strolled out the door.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.    .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・

Roya joined her friends at their usual meeting spot n

ear the school entrance  as they were already there waiting for there two friends to show up. As they had little chit chat , 

the young girl couldn't help but feel a sense of anxious yet quickly clearing her mind for the day ahead. 

Little did she know that today would be the day everything changed. mike suddenly spoke

''that's weird i don't see him'' ''see who'' 

roya asks confused as the kids made their way into the school. '' will. 

he wasn't home this morning''mike answered lowly.

im telling you, his mom right. he probably just went to class early again'' lucas guaranteed

"yeah, he's always paranoid cursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." dustin chimed in.

"okay, but did he tell you that he was coming in early,  roya ? like always?" 

mike asked, turning to look at the girl. 

she could see the worry on his face, making her chest ache a little.

"no, he didn't." she mumbled, starting to worry herself once again

"you guys, don't worry about it. 

he probably just suddenly decided to it 

when he woke up this morning."

 lucas assured  wrapping his arm sneakily  around roya's shoulder.

"yeah, you're right" roya nodded, trying to push the worry out of her mind.

 but a small piece of it stayed at the back of her mind.

"step right up, ladies and gentlemen."

 a familiar voice appeared, making the young  girl groan quietly. 

"step right up and get your tickets for the freak show."

 the party turned around to see troy 

and james standing in front of them, 

lucas' arm dropping from  roya's shoulders. 

"who do you think would make more  money in a freak show? 

midnight, frogface, toothless, or... midnight's girlfriend ."

Roya despised it when they attempted to bully her friends, especially Lucas.

 It angered her to see them treating them that way,

 knowing how kind and loyal each boy were . 

She couldn't stand by and watch, so she stepped forward, her voice firm and defiant.

"Enough is enough! Stop picking on us and leave us alone.  

We're not going to tolerate your bullying anymore."

 Roya's words echoed through the hallway, her gaze challenging Troy and James.

The tension in the air was palpable as the group stood their ground,

 Roya felt a surge of empowerment

, knowing she was standing up for her friends even though troy and james might try to jump her later.