Chapter 11: Almighty Enel

Start from the beginning

Right before she could strike him, Enel jumped up into the air. The sudden change in position caused (Y/N) to fall forward, but before she could catch herself on the ground. Enel caught her by the back of her neck. "I do not wish to kill you for stunts like that."

Enel grinned as (Y/N) dropped her sickles from the pain. The (h/c) haired woman tried activate her devil's power, but couldn't for some reason. "Thank this ring I'm wearing for the removal of your power." (Y/N) couldn't see the ring itself, but she felt the cool metal kiss her neck as Enel held her in the air. "I would have never knew the ring of sea prism stone I took off a pirate's corpse so long ago would come in handy til now."

The now scared woman tried to pry the man's hand off of her neck. "What a cheap trick!" The woman winced in pain as Enel tightened his grip.

"And to think you were so bold in facing me before." Enel pulled her face up to his. "How about instead of risking your life trying to fight, you come along with me. Become my queen. With your air and my lightning, we can rule the Endless Vearth together!" He laughed in the woman's face.

(Y/N) looked at the man, confused by his words. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about." She spoke through the unbearable pain. "But I will never go anywhere with the likes of you!" She spit on his chest which Enel just tilted his head, unamused.

"You will come to terms eventually." He shrugged as he slammed the woman's head into the ground below. Knocking (Y/N) out cold.

~KO'ed time skip later~

(Y/N) woke up by the sounds of muffled conversation. She struggled to opens her eyes, but when she did she found herself in old ruins. (Y/N) tried to move but realized her hands and feet were tied up. She felt so defeated from her one sided fight from Enel and now facing unknown odds. Although her worries didn't last for long as she heard a familiar voice. "Robin?" The (h/c) haired woman looked around trying to find where her friend's voice came from. "Robin!"

(Y/N) managed to crawl above some rubble, groaning in pain from multiple cuts she received against the ruins. (Y/N) cried out for her friend once more. Although her cries were muffled as the sky above her began to come crashing down.

The sounds of Enel's laughter echoed in (Y/N)'s ears. "AND NOW THIS BRINGS US TO OUR CLIMATIC FINALLY!!"

A large broken piece of ruin nearly crushed the defenseless woman, but the (h/c) haired woman was pulled out of danger's way and dragged by her upper right arm by none other than Enel. "You're not dying yet, my queen."

"I never said I would be your stupid queen." (Y/N) winced in pain.

Enel laughed at the (h/c) haired woman as dragged her body against rubble before letting her fall on the building they stood on. His attention turned the the giant snake that was crying out to the sky.

"What is the meaning of this ridiculous outburst? Just what are you getting yourself so worked up about?" Enel spoke to the creature. "You've always been an annoyance to me. But no longer!"

(Y/N) looked up in shock as she saw the giant snake, that chased her and her crew mates earlier, was stuck down so easily with a single attack from Enel. Now the woman understood what her captor meant when he told her about his lightning.

(Y/N) heard more familiar voices, and from the sounds of it, the conversation was turning more into an argument. "Zoro?! Nami?!!" She cried out their names which got their attention.

"(Y/N)? Was that you?" Nami looked up at the building (Y/N) and Enel stood at. (Y/N) was about to call out to them again, but a unknown blast blew her off the edge of the building.