Episode 2

Commentators

Host: Hi, and welcome back to Heartburn. What did y'all think about the last episode?

KJN: I felt like Nari suffered a bit, but we'll see how this episode goes.

KJS: True, because they're paired up again.

Host: Alright, let's get into the episode.

*****

House 001.

Girls Room.

"I'm not going," Nari said to Juhan and Yejeong who were dressing up for their dates.

"Why?"Yejeong asked.

"I don't think I want to go"

"It's fine, it's not compulsory. Don't stress yourself out about it"Juhan said and Yejeong agreed.

******

The Tea Place.

YejeongXSomun

"Anyeongaseyo" Somun and Yejeong bowed to the worker there, she looked in her forties or fifties.

"Anyeongaseyo. I'll be showing you the ginseng plants and you'll be planting yours too. And also the process of making ginseng tea" The worker smiled.

They followed her to the planting area where the ginseng sprouted.

"Alright, now we're on to planting ginseng! The first thing you'll need is some ginseng seeds. It's best to plant the seeds in the fall, so they'll have time to grow over the winter. You'll need to find a spot with well-drained soil and partial shade".

"Here?" Somun motioned and the lady nodded.

She continued "Dig a hole about an inch deep and then place the seeds in the hole, spacing them about a foot apart. Cover the seeds with soil, and then water the area well. It's important to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. Over the next few months, the ginseng seeds will grow" She then gave them the seeds to plant their own.

"See your friend" Mun wiggled a tiny worm to show Yejeong who moved away.

"Get it away," She said pouting and he threw it away, chuckling.

"Ouu, a challenge"Yejeong shows Somun the sticky note the producers left.

Play two truths and a lie, lose a round, and get sandy makeup. Two rounds in total.

"I'll go first. I have a sister, I can mold clay and I cook horribly" Somun smiled, "Just say you want to have sandy make "Yejeong chuckled.

"Of course, you cook well. I got the point!" Yejeong.

"I gave it to you, "Somun said, as they both made a three-second eye contact.

Commentators

HSH: What was that?

LJS: A brief eye contact.

HSH: I know, I'm just shocked.

*******

"I guess is my turn. I think you're attractive, you're not my type and I'm a very bad cook" Yejeong chuckled, patting the soil for the ginseng seeds.

"I'm not your type?"

"Yes, you're correct. That's a lie. You really stuck out to me the most"She smiles and they make eye contact again, she keeps pushing her hair back but it keeps falling.

Commentators

KJS: Woah, Yejeongggieee

IYN: she keeps surprising us. That's why she's the rizz queen.
****