What happened?? Pt2

Start from the beginning

"Wait wait wait! Why did you bring me into the girls bathroom?" He asks, panicking a bit.

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't bring you in here. Janitor's closet it is then!" I say, dragging him into the nearby Janitor's closet and locking it behind us. I push him to sit down and I take a seat on his lap, burying my face into the crook of his neck. He blushes and raises his hands up. "Wh-why did you sit on my lap?" He asks, flustered. "I wanted to cuddle with someone and you were the first person I thought of." I say, my voice slightly muffled. He calms down and rests his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. I start to doze off a bit, but he wakes me up. "Hey, don't fall asleep. We have to go back to class soon." He whispers softly into my ear. I wake up and whimper a bit.

"Okay...I...I'm sorry." I stutter, apologizing to him.

He strokes my hair and plants a kiss on the top of my head. "You don't have to apologize, Kameko. It happens." He says soothingly. We hear loud knocking and it startles me.

"Open the door!" The voice yells from the other side of the door. Tartaglia unlocks the door and the teacher bursts in. He looks down at us with a confused look on his face. "What were you two doing..." He says, giving us a weird look. I look up at the teacher with tear streaks painting my face. "Sorry..." I say shakily. The teacher just bows in apology and walks out of the closet, leaving us alone yet again. Tartaglia then re-locks the door and pulls my body even closer to his.

"Are you ok? Or do you wanna stay here longer?" He asks me in a warm, soothing voice. "Can we uhm... stay in here longer...?" I ask in a slight whisper. He nods and lays my head on his chest. I look up at him with a blush on my cheeks. He looks at me, blushing as our faces inch closer together until our lips are connected. The moment happened so quickly that I couldn't comprehend what was happening until my back hit the wall behind me. I pull away quickly, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. "I am so sorry, Ajax." I say, embarrassed.

He grabs my chin in between his thumb and index finger, tilting my face up to look at his. "It's fine, Kameko. I was enjoying it. You are a very hard person to resist, and I hope you know that." He says, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I blush softly and lean into his touch. He smiles and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. For a moment, it felt as though it was just us in the world. I wish the moment could have lasted longer, but we were interrupted by Shizuka and Yuu bursting through the door.

"AHA- Oh, nevermind. They weren't doing anything." Yuu was being overly loud to the point that Shizuka flicked his forehead.

"Shut the hell up, you big oaf." His voice was dripping with monotone as he spoke, making him seem all the more intimidating.

"Hey! You hit me! Kiss it, now!" Yuu whined as he held his forehead. Shizuka just rolled his eyes and moved Yuu's hands to then kiss his forehead. Yuu smiled and hugged Shizuka.

"Thank you, Shizu!" Yuu said happily as Shizuka blushed and looked away. Ajax and I just walked out of the closet and headed back to the classroom. As soon as we walked into the room, everyone stared at us. I blushed and swiftly walked back to my seat in the back.

Zhongli walks back to me and pulls me out of the classroom. "What happened?" He asked me with a serious tone in his voice. I laugh nervously and rub the back of my neck. "We uh...might or might not have kissed..." I say, my face tinted pink. Zhongli sighed and ruffled my hair. "Boys really can't keep away from you, huh?" He says with a chuckle.

I giggle and look up at him. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I say with a smile on my face.

"Da- I mean Mr. Zhongli?" A boy with teal-blue hair says from behind Zhongli. Mr. Zhongli turns to face him and smiles.

"Ah, hello Xiao. What's wrong?" He asks him. Xiao looks up at him. "I uh... wanted to talk to you" He says, his voice getting smaller. I look up from the ground to meet the boy's eyes. He looked very embarrassed about something, so I decided to step aside.

"M...Me and Aether...did it... I..I'm sorry..." He says, embarrassed. Zhongli pulls him into a hug and kisses the top of his head. "Xiao, it's okay. You're in college, it happens." He says in a calm, soothing voice. Xiao looked surprised but then noticed me. "Hey...wait a minute...I know you from somewhere...You're Kameko, right? Kazuki told me about you." He said, breaking from the hug and making his way over to me.

My face dropped at the mention of my ex lover. "I uh....do not speak with him anymore. We ended on bad terms..." I say, making eye contact with the boy in front of me. "Oh...I apologize for bringing him up. I meant no harm by it." He says apologetically.

I look at him and place a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. I don't mind if you talk about him, but I just don't bring Kazuki up all that much anymore due to what happened when we split." I say, trying to be friendly. He smiles a bit at me and rubs the back of his neck.

"You sure?" He asks. I nod and remove my hand from his shoulder. Zhongli smiles at the two of us and pulls us into a group hug. "You two are already great friends. I expected nothing less from my son and favorite student." He says, holding us tighter, then releasing us. We both smile, looking up at the man I consider a friend.