"Well, I for one am going to need the details immediately after this one. I'd say I wish I could see it, but I don't," he said gagging. 

"You could only be so fucking lucky, Blaise," I teased rolling my eyes dramatically. 

-------

"Hey, gorgeous," Enzo called walking into my room without knocking. 

"I could have been naked, and you just walked in here without knocking." I joked walking out of the bathroom. 

"The less clothes the better," he laughed, throwing himself onto the bed. I could feel myself already getting turned on again seeing him lying there and knowing what we were about to do. "You going to come over here and kiss me or what?" he continued seeing me watching him.

I climbed on top of him and immediately shoved my tongue down his throat. For a time, that's all we did, and then he flipped me over so he was hovering over me and starting kissing down to my neck.  "You aren't going to finish before they even get here, are you?" I goaded knowing he would make it believable regardless.

"I plan to have some fun with you first," he teased sliding my shirt over my head, exposing my bare breast. "Mm, making it easy for me tonight." Grabbing a boob with one hand, he took the other in his mouth, gently biting down on my nipple. I fumbled with his shirt pulling it over his head, and then rolled him over so I was once again straddling him. 

"Damn, I love seeing you straddling me shirtless, but you know what would be even better?" he questioned, already trying to work my sweats and underwear off at the same time.  I raised my eyebrow waiting for an answer, but he didn't finish until he had me completely naked. "You sitting on my face." He pulled at my hips, until I was straddling his face, and immediately went to work on my pussy. Sliding my lips open with his fingers, he shoved his tongue as deep as he could devouring every bit of wetness seeping out. 

"You know what would make this even better," I moaned causing him to stop for a moment. Without responding, I turned myself around and went to work pulling out his dick while he went back to eating me out. 

I could feel his groan on my clit, as I took his dick in my mouth and started working it with my tongue. "If you keep doing that, I am going to finish before they get here," he moaned, squeezing my ass with his hands. "Ride me," he urged now pushing me forward until I was sliding his dick inside of me, my fully naked body facing the door. Working my hips back and forced, he moaned, and ecstasy started to build its way up inside of me for the third time that day. I was so lost in pleasure, I didn't hear my door open. 

"Shit." My eyes snapped open and standing there completely red and dumbfounded were Mattheo and Theo. It took them a moment to process what was happening.

"What the fuck?" Mattheo called, lust all over his features as he took my body in.

"Oops, I lost track of time," I replied mischievously. 

"Lost track of time, right," Theo countered, also taking in my body and not even trying to hide it. 

"Do you mind? I'll be done in a second." I raised my eyebrow, trying to figure out why they had not turned around and walked out the minute they realized what was happening. I could hear Enzo chuckle underneath me, his dick still inside of me. 

"Uh, yeah. We'll be outside," Mattheo replied, his eyes never leaving my body. 

"Dude, come on," Theo urged grabbing Mattheo's shirt and pushing him out the door. When the door closed behind them, Enzo grabbed my hips still laughing. 

"You are so fucking feral. You didn't even try to cover your body when they walked in." I turned around to face him, repositioning myself on his dick, causing him to suck in a breath. 

"How are they going to know what they're missing out on if they can't even see it," I teased. "Now are you going to finish fucking me or not?"

"Say less," he replied flipping me over and shoving himself back inside of me. He fucked me hard, speeding up as my moans grew louder. 

"Oh shit," I yelled, feeling the orgasm coming on. 

"Cum for me, baby." I shrieked in pleasure, as my body, already tense from the double orgasm that morning, released at an intensity much higher than normal. Feeling the tightening on his dick, Enzo groaned and then cummed inside of me before laying down on top of me panting. 

"Oh my god. We need to fuck twice in one day more often," he whispered into my neck before pushing himself off me. 

"You're telling me. I guess I should change and let these assholes back in my room." Enzo cleaned himself with one of my towels and then redressed. When he opened the door to Theo and Mattheo standing there, he smirked at them before walking in the direction of his door.

(Don't forget to vote with a star if you enjoyed this part :D)