"I'm cumming," he moaned in my neck before releasing inside of me. Breathing hard but noticing I had not finished yet, he flipped me onto my back on the bench and immediately started running his tongue over my clit. 

"Shit," I groaned. "Right there." Barely a minute later, I shuddered as I orgasmed. Enzo smiled up at me mischievously before going back down on me and sliding three fingers deep inside me. 

"Enzo, what are you doing? I can't--," I moaned as the pleasure came back ten-fold becoming nearly unbearable. He kept going trying to push me farther, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to bite down the scream threatening to spill out. 

"Oh my god. You're going to make me--," I shrieked, as this time the orgasm led to liquid spilling all over the bench beneath me. I shuddered beneath him barely able to catch my breath, as he positioned himself over my body and kissed me deeply.

"You are so fucking hot. I've always wanted to do that to you," he whispered, as I continued to try to catch my breath. "And I'm going to do it to you again in a few hours." 

"I am never going to be able to find a better fuck than you, and that's a fact," I replied as I sat up and assessed the absolute mess we had just made on the cloth bench. 

"I feel the same way, gorgeous," he answered, kissing me again. 

I quickly realized I would have to go change before my next class, as my underwear and bottom half of my skirt were soiled. Enzo's shirt had also taken a beating. 

"What are the odds someone sees us looking like this on our way back to the dorms," I laughed seeing the wet spot on Enzo's shirt. 

"This is why we take our clothes off first. We get messy," Enzo teased slapping my ass, as I used scourgify on the mess we'd made on the bench. 

"We wouldn't be messy if you hadn't tried to go above and beyond the call of duty today." I shoved my wand back in my bag and turned to him.

"Don't pretend you didn't like it. I think Snape heard that scream in his office." He said playfully, pulling me in and kissing me again. 

"Someone's feeling the kisses today." I eyed him suspiciously as we made our way to the dorms. 

"Hey, I have a lover's heart. Your dorm at 6:30? It'll give us time to get things going before they get there." I nodded, as he winked at me and turned off towards the boy's quarters. 

---------

"You're going to do what to them?" Blaise laughed, looking at me in shock. I caught Enzo's eye across the Great Hall, and he raised his eyebrow at me suggestively. I winked before turning back to Blaise. 

"You know it's a good plan. They're going to freak out.

"Oh, they're definitely going to do that. What's the deal with you and Berkshire anyway? I feel like you two should be married by now with how long you've been fucking." Blaise looked over at where Enzo was sitting to see that he was still watching us. 

"We've just never been more than that. Our relationship has always been purely physical," I answered taking a spoonful of mashed potatoes. 

"You sure he knows that?" Blaise questioned nodding towards him.

"He's never suggested that he wants more. I mean, he's had plenty of time to put our relationship in a different place, and he hasn't. I think he likes not having the commitment. What we have is comfortable and easy. No stress. No worrying about dates or who the other person is talking to. We have a need. We meet the need. End of story." Blaise looked at me skeptically but accepted the answer and continued eating.