"What's wrong, he just wanted to be nice."

He imitates her with a high-pitched, nasal voice, his eyes crossed as he mocks her. When he focuses back on Y/N, his gaze softens and he pouts.

Ran was still very upset after seeing Izana next to her but, he knows it's not her fault but Izana's. He's harassing her and Ran doesn't know how long he can put up with it.

"I bought that same book but in the english version. You told me you wanted to improve your english. Didn't you?"

Her eyes brighten and soften as she locks onto Ran's sleepy eyes, she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him. Ran responded to the hug. Her scent enveloped him, a calming lavender fragrance that made his heart quicken.

"Thanks for always listening and cheering me on, Ran. I appreciate your kindness."

"You're welcome, babygirl."

Ran smiles hugely, and she laughs, very amused by his big-kid personality.

"Hey. I'm still here, did you forget about me? Am I being the third wheel by any chance?"

A mark of irritation appeared on Rindou's forehead when he heard the two's laughter. Y/N pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him, Rindou's eyes widened, his cheeks turned pink and soon after he returned the kiss.

"Ohhh babygirl! Today you don't escape."

Ran pulled her body away from the younger Haitani, earning an annoyed look from Rindou. Y/N slammed her back into his chest. Rindou gets up from the couch and kneels in front of her. Y/N looks into his now dark and hungry eyes expectantly, Rindou takes off her glasses and places them on the couch before licking her lips, she feels her core throb at this small gesture of his, biting her bottom lip.

Ran moves her hair to the side and kisses the back of her neck, she feels his soft lips sucking the surface of her skin, Y/N lets out a sigh, while sending electricity to her nervous system.

"So sensitive."

Rindou laughs and approaches, getting between her legs, he hungrily attacks her breasts exposed by the neckline of her blouse, earning a moan from her, he pulls down her blouse and her breasts jump out, her body shivers from the cold of the air conditioning. His eyes shine with excitement when he sees her soft B cup breasts with erect nipples.

"Beautiful. And all mine."

Rindou's lips wrap around the pink nipple of her breast, sucking and making circles with his hot tongue while his other hand squeezes and plays with the index finger and thumb on the pink nipple of the other breast. Y/N whimpers, feeling super intimidated by him. She intertwines her fingers in the blonde strands with blue highlights, moaning his name awakening the masculinity of the two brothers.

They felt the feeling of hardness in their pelvis, her moaning and whimpering together with the sweet scent and softness of her skin woke up the sleeping animal that was resting in their crotch.

Ran's cold hands dance on the skin of her inner thighs feeling the softness of her flesh, Y/N shivers at the contact, - so cold are his hands - as he searches for the sweet spot on her neck, when he finds it, Ran hears her happy sigh. He smiles against her skin as he bites, sucks and licks the area. His big hand, which was previously on her thigh, now wraps around her delicate neck and squeezes it a little, his index finger pushes her chin up exposing more of the skin on her neck, he gently bites her skin leaving some brands.

Y/N rolls her hips over his crotch, earning a grunt from Ran.

"Naughty little girl."

Ran smile with which loose she is. Ran's fingers subtly move up to her clothed pussy, he slides two fingers into the fabric clinging to her already wet pussy.