𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

━━ 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 ࿔*:・゚

please take note that everything that is within this book is purely fictional and is strictly for the sake of the plot. anything that is related and occurs from a different book or in real life is completely coincidental. the main character will have the face of k-actors and k-idols since I prefer to have a visual reference rather than using y/n.

━━ 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ࿔*:・゚

i do not tolerate any kind of copy and translation of this book, tho i am truly grateful for the translation part, i am still uncomfortable with the thought. i'm still new to writing and am still familiarizing with the responsibilities of being an author. this book is only published within this application. if you find my book on any website or app please tell me right away.

━━ 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 ࿔*:・゚

be reminded that I'm young and a new author and also that english is not my first language, so you are freely to correct me for my mistakes. i do not own the tv show; street woman fighter in any form, the only thing that i own is the members of lie low and all things or occurrences that are related to them only.

━━ 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ࿔*:・゚

the story will include mature language and suggestive themes, yet i'll not be specifying and writing it in a graphic detail. as i said i am young and some of the readers that are in the app are minors.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

MiKYE0N © 2023 | All Rights Reserved