⋆ ⋆ park sang hyuk

❝ BASICS ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝ BASICS ❞

‧₊˚ stage name: pan

‧₊˚ birth name: park sang hyuk

‧₊˚ nicknames:

keys — childhood nickname
ᕯ pan just really loves to play the piano. he's been playing since he was a toddler and is the kind of person who both sits down to play any that he comes across and can seemingly play every song imaginable. and after spending so much time playing at various parties, get-togethers, and houses while he was growing up people eventually started calling him keys, because most people's first interaction with him happened while pan was sitting behind a keyboard or piano.

stone — given to him by shai
ᕯ to put it simply; he is a very solid person. he's always been the one that everyone calls when they need someone, especially because it takes a lot to shake him. there's only been a few times that one of his bandmates said something that affected him. and after a while of everyone spending time together, shai said that they reminded him of a stone because of how solid and unaffected by most things he is, and the name stuck.

grandpa — given to him by the fans
ᕯ he just does a lot of things that make him come across as older than he actually is. from the more minor things like listening to his music on vinyl or cassette tapes and wearing a lot of sweaters, to the more damning things like waking up early to read the newspaper and drink coffee or spending incredible amounts of time tending to the garden that he is extremely proud of. and all of that combined with his frequent misunderstanding of how technology works, he earned himself the label of grandpa, which he openly embraces.

‧₊˚ birthday: july 12th, 1998

‧₊˚ international age: 25

‧₊˚ korean age: 26

‧₊˚ zodiac sign: cancer

‧₊˚ chinese zodiac sign: tiger

‧₊˚ mbti type: istj

‧₊˚ birthplace: ulsan, south korea

‧₊˚ hometown(s):
★ ulsan, south korea

‧₊˚ residence(s):
★ ulsan, korea (1998 — 2016).
★ seoul, south korea (2016 — present).

‧₊˚ nationality: korean

‧₊˚ ethnicity: korean

‧₊˚ height: 177cm. (5'10ft.)