Nightmares

You checked yourself in the motel complex and went up to your room."Hey Y/N...if you need anything I'm four doors down." said Dean. "Dean...thanks for everything...I...um seriously didn't know if I was going to live or die back there." you looked down,walked in and shut the door. You went on the bed and fell asleep.
***
Knock knock
It was seven in the morning and you knocked on the boys' door. "Dean?!...Sam?!" after what seemed like forever Sammy opens the door. "Sorry I was in the shower." he said as he ruffled water out of his hair. "Have you spotted another case Sammy?" you said already looking through fridge for breakfast. Sam chuckled and said " its Sam... And no not yet...Dean went to go get some food for all of us." you looked at him and gave him a fake smile. "...so how you've been I mean you know before I saw you." you said breaking the silence. "Not so good." he said looking and shuffling through papers. "...its nothing really Y/N."
"May I ask what's up?" you said in a curious voice. "My girlfriend died." it was simple the way he said it. You felt even more terrible for bringing the damn thing up. "I'm sorry Sam...i should probably go." you said already getting your things. "No please sit and stay. Its fine." he pulled out a chair for you to sit on and said "its with all due respect." you sit down and finally say it. "Actually I'm not fine...ever since (favorite day of the week) night when we were dealing with that Bloody Mary case I've had some pretty horrifying and grusome nightmares." you said letting out a sigh. "...have you mentioned this to Dean?" he said in a worried voice. "No."
***
A few hours later Dean comes back in with food. You get (favoite pastry) and (favorite drink). Sam gets a bagel and coffee and Dean gets a cup of coffee.
"Have you found another case whlie I was gone?" he said trying to be careful with the hot cup. "Yeah a boy died in the woods. They suspect its a serial killer or murder but this thing has never been found." Sam said looking on a web page. "It says the very recent killing was the preacher's daughter's boyfriend." he continues "sounds like a job to me." Dean looks at you and you give him a half smile. "What's wrong you seem awfully quiet considering the fact you're not making fun of me." he says looking back at you. "Nothing is wrong everything is splendid." you said even throwing a cheesy smile in for effect. Dean could be very annoying...most the time. You still looked out for him. "Whatever...witch of the west." he said walking away.
5:30 pm Hookman
So far you guys knew this much "Alright here's how this goes down me and Y/N will go to the sam place and see what happens. Sam get as many weapons a shotgun,rifle,o g and get a pistol with rock salt the son of a bitch will go down with that...as a matter of fact Sammy here take my car with you. Just in case we need more weapons or hide Y/N." Dean said.
6:55pm Hookman time lapse
"You got any brighter ideas dumb ass." you said. "I'm thinking...hey do you see the scarecrow by any chance?" Dean said trying to get himself free. "No he must've le-" just then you heard whistling above from the trees then you heard footsteps. "...oh thank god brother." Dean said with relief as Sam came untying you. Then you heard footsteps more. It was the locals. They had gums pointed your heads.
11:45 woods Hookman
Dean kept shooting it "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" he said as you and Sam were shooting at it as well. "THE HOOK IS ITS WEAKNESS" you said trying to hide fear. He looked at you and you all headed to the church while Dean went to the graveyard to salt and burn the bones.
12:15am church Hookman
You heard him but didn't see him. You turned and saw him standing in front of you now. You screamed with fear. Sam tried to help you but got pushed into the wall and hookman was ready to strike at you. Ypu heard the door of the church open and saw Dean. "AHH...I THOUGHT YOU BURNED HIS BONES."
"Yeah I did."
"His hook too?" Sam said
"There was no hook."
"...his hook is made of silver...so maybe if we find the pastor's daughter we can ask her if he owns something silver." you said
"You're righr I'll be back."
Hours pass
"Got it her necklace." Dean says. "GO" you and Sam say. Then the hookman disappears.
1:30am
You guys are driving on the road but stopped for fas and Sam went to get food and use the restroom so its just you and Dean. "So...what's going on with you?" he asks looking back. "Come here I want to talk to you about the last few days...Y/N tell me please." he says grabbing your hand. "I can't think straight Dean. I'm scared and tired of what comes next...another case. After you had smashed that mirror I was freaking out before...Dean she told me that it was my fault my parents dead." tou trying to hold back tears. "Its okay we're done. You need to promise me that I have to watch over you. I don't care if you're a hunter. You're someone I care about very deeply and if You die...that's on me" he said gently pulling your towards his and kissing your forehead lightly.
You realized after he let go you couldn't be away from him.