"There's no time." Devyn clapped her hands like a mother trying to get her kids to listen.

"Chris and Hannah are holding hands..." Brenden said airily.

Gio let out a frustrated groan. "What the fuck is going on?"

"We're going to a room, G." Devyn raised her voice to sound stern.

"Mine is right here." Stella whipped out her card and took a few steps to the right. She opened her door and held it while everyone filed in. Gio walked through last, placing his hand on the wood, nodding for her to walk first.

"Should I be worried?" Gio whispered, leaning down towards her ear. His breath tickled her skin and she tried not to blush.

"You're not going to like it... not one bit."

"Is Hunter a dead man?"

"Yes." Stella placed a warm hand on his chest. "But she has something to say and I don't know what it's going to be... but the first thing... please don't jump up and take action yet."

"Stella..."

"Gio."

Stella shook her head, sending him a sad smile. "You two are just alike."

Gio closed the door and the two of them joined the others near the bed. Ricardo and Brenden sat on the air conditioning unit with arms crossed. Weston, Christian, and Hannah sat on the edge of the bed. Hannah was trembling. Devyn leaned against the desk in the corner of the room. Gio and Stella filled in beside her.

"I don't know much yet." Hannah glanced at Christian before turning to the others. "But Hunter- Hunter's been cheating on me with Tara."

"What!?"

"Excuse me!?"

"The fuck!?"

The U.S boys started an uproar of profanities and statements of murder. Stella glanced at Gio, who was surprisingly silent beside her. Silent with anger. She could tell by his closed fists that he was picturing every way to kill Hunter by his hands. He kept his gaze on his cousin. Stella reached out and touched his arm for a moment, but he flinched. Stella retracted, remembering that they weren't a team... not anymore.

"You're telling me that bastard was fucking homegirl this whole time!?" Weston gaped at Hannah. The veins in his neck were popping out. Stella had never seen the goofy midfielder look so furious before. "What the fuck!? How'd you find out? Does Hunter know you know?"

"I just found out..." Hannah tightened her jaw, breathing in and out to calm her nerves. "Christian... left me an envelope with pictures."

"I hired someone." Christian ducked his head, probably a bit embarrassed. "I'm not exactly proud of it, but I never trusted Hunter. I hired someone to keep an eye out for anything suspicious and I came to find that he was having a secret relationship with Tara. It's been going on for awhile. I didn't say anything at first because I needed more proof- I needed pictures and copies. I knew I had to be strategic... I knew Hannah wouldn't believe me if I told her at first. I wasn't going to let her marry him, I was never going to allow that. Believe me."

"Christian." Stella's jaw was nearly on the floor. "You knew?"

Christian's eyes were saddened. "I threatened Hunter with the pictures... during the bachelor party... but he made a good point. Hunter said Hannah wouldn't believe me... the clarity of the photos aren't exactly 4K."

"I believe you, Tiger." Hannah squeezed his hand.

Christian forced a smile. "I know. But I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was trying to figure out how to do it. How to take care of things for you. I should have just been straightforward... no matter if you believed me or not."