~Birthday Special~

Start from the beginning

Hearing the sniffles, Y/n turned her head towards him, or what she thought was him. Facing the wall, she swiftly asked, "Are you crying?"

"sniffs. No, the wall isn't crying, I am!"

"hm, yea that's what i was asking! sorry, you're just so flat i mistook this wall for you."

"so done... i... am so done!" He cried, tears pouring continuously down his face. "We're finally here so take that rag off your face and get your butt in there!!"

Y/n slipped the cloth off her face, raising an eyebrow at the door to the mesh hall. "Is my birthday present food or something?"

Ezekiel gasped. "You know today is your birthday???!??"

"Bish.. you seriously asked that question? what kinda dumbass forgets their own birthday?? tf??" Y/n asked.

"Gasp! how dare you insult one or more character from nearly every book or show that has ever existed?!"

"we not in a book though! and even if we are, its probably some cringy ass story who was written by some 12 or 13 year kid who's birthday is on November 14th, which is today!"

"that's... oddly specific... anyway, just get your ass through that door before i rip all my hair out!" He cried, pulling violently on his hair, and Y/n silently prayed for his scalp.

"jeez, okay then!" Y/n pouted and strutted through the door, looking around and then sighing.

The dark hall was lit up all of a sudden and the crew jumped out behind barrels and such and yelling. A smile stretched upon Y/n's face as she saw them all.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!!!" Everyone screamed, even Ezekiel who was still crying whispered it, hoping she wouldn't hear, but for obvious reasons, she heard him.

~Timeskip to the party brought to you by my birthday~

Y/n opened the beautifully wrapped box, inside was a pretty bracelet with a charm that looked like an alien cat. A giant smile stretched across her face as she saw it. The two had usually joked about her being an 'Alien Space Cat', brought on by her cat-like tendencies and weird personality.

"D'ya like it?" Shanks asked, a small smile etched on to his face as he held Y/n tightly.

"Mhm! i love it!" Y/n exclaimed, absolutely overjoyed, and kissed him on the cheek.

Shanks smiled happily and leaned down, ready to kiss her, she could feel his breath fan her face- 

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

A giant growling noise erupted throughout the hall, and a stage came out of nowhere, emitting light through the gas that poured off the stage, and there stood, in all his glory, Buggy.

An electric guitar was strung around his neck and he struck a pose, his legs where apart and his arm was pointing upwards, before holding the guitar and gave off a loud screech, i-i...umm, i think he was singing?...

"GO-AWWW!! GO AWWWW!!!
e/c guilty eyes and little white lies
Yeah, I am dumb and I never knew
That he'd talk to you, maybe did even worse
I was loud so I could keep you

And ain't it funny
How he ran to you
The second that we were bestfriends?

And ain't it funny
How you said you were friends?
Now it sure as hell don't look like it

You betrayed me!!
 And I know that you'll never feel soorrryyyy!!
For the way you hurt meeee!!
 Yea, You talked to him!
When I was your best friend, cared at your worst, but that didn't matter!!

 Took you 1 month, to go off and date him!
 Guess you didn't cheat but you're still... YOU'RE STILL A TRAITORRRRRR!!!!!!..."

Y/n and Shanks stared at him with blank eyes as he continued singing, m-maybe a little too passionately?....

"Well, guess Buggy is quite helpful in situations like these." Two arms slung around Y/n and Shanks, startling them both and getting a high-pitched squeak from Y/n.

"E-Ezekiel!! Why would you do that?!" Y/n asked, staring at him with a frown as Buggy continued singing heartfeltly.

"Welp, ya' know... it seems you two were in the middle of something?" Ezekiel wiggled his eyebrows at the young couple, earning disgusted looks from Y/n and awkward smiles from Shanks.

He turned to Shanks.

"Dude, ya' know, if you're in trouble or is being forced in to this, just blink twice, i know what that girl can get up to." He said solemnly.

Shanks tilted his head at him in confusion and nodded slowly "sure...." He said, still in utter confusion and even more so when he saw the birthday girl kick Ezekiel's knee caps and uttering threats to him as he clutched his knees, groveling on the floor in pain.

"Oda, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and befriended you
(AHHH-AHHH-AHHHH)
When he's sleeping in the bed with you
Don't you dare forget about the way

You betrayed me!!
And I know that you'll never feel soorrryyyy!!
For the way you hurt meeee!!
Yea, You talked to him!
When I was your best friend,
You gave me your promise
But that didn't matter!

It took you one month
To go off and date him
Guess you didn't cheat..
But you're still a traitorrrrrr!!!!
AHHHH-AHHH-AHH
Yea, you're still a TRAITORR!!!........"

Buggy sang, finishing off as sweat poured down his face as he struck his starting pose, then looked up at everyone to take in their reactions to his ummm... b-beautiful singing.... Everyone, literally everyone was sweat-dropping at him....

________________________________________________________________________________

HI!! so... i'm ssoooooo sorry for not posting for like 3 weeks or 4 straight!! i twisted my wrist and it hurt when i typed!

Alsoooooo!!! YES!!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! November 14th! ehehehe!!

I hope you all liked this chapter! i had so much fun writing it!! the next chapter's coming out soon! i have a trip tomorrow! ehehe!

i've turned 13 now! ehhhhh, i don' wanna grow upppppp!! i wanna be kid forevahhhhhh!!!😭😭

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Bye Bye!!

Words:1448