Dino X Lino

Let's begin with this ship cause both of them are two of my ultimate and also the main dancers of their respective groups.

>>>>>>

Dino didn't like the fact that his hyungs always tease him. They always tease him but he knows that they love him a lot. He knows it but he still can't help but feel bad. Right now seventeen was filming going seventeen.

Like always members teased Dino but he took all of that without saying anything. He just smiled to hide all the pain. Everything was okay until they started joking about his dancing. They were just joking but it was not a topic to joke about for him.

He was very serious about dancing if not anything else. For him dance is like an escape from reality. His smile slowly started fading away but he still kept a hold on his emotions and tried his best not to cry. He was sad the whole time.

JYP has called Lee Know to his office as he wanted to talk to him about a collaboration. "Lino-sshi we all know how much stays simp over you. After your solo you have gained more solo fans also. How about you collab with some artist. Someone in your mind?"

Lino thought for two minutes before replying. "Umm.. how about Dino sunbae? His dancing skills really impress me." "Okay we will check with him and get back to you." Lee Know nodded and went out clowning JYP making the old man sigh in defeat.

He really hoped Dino agreed because he really wanted to have a collaboration. He never told anyone but he really admired Dino's dancing. He thought it would be a nice opportunity for him to learn new things from him.

No matter what your age or position is. You always keep learning until you die. When Dino heard about Lino wanting to collab he quickly agreed. He also confronted his hyungs saying he doesn't like when someone jokes about his dance.

They took it positively and decided they will never ever joke about it. Right now he has twelve of his hyungs at his home helping him so that he could go to JYP for the collaboration. Mingyu and Jun were cooking food for him.

Jeonghan was packing his bag like a mother for his child on his first day of school. Seungcheol was telling him to behave well with the elders and treat the younger ones nicely. He should also not waste time playing around with Changbin.

"Hyung." One word. One word is enough for him to make twelve not so normal humans wrap around his fingers. He could feel all twelve pairs of eyes towards him. "I am not a baby. I can make my own bag." He was complaining to the second eldest.

"You are my aegi." There we go again. He knew there was no point in rebelling so he just sat there quietly, waiting for his hyungs to do the stuff they are doing until they are satisfied. Soon, he left for the practice after they were done.

On the other hand Lee Know was waiting for Dino in the practice room half an hour ago from the decided time after making an agreement to treat him how he treats Felix not Hyunjin with Bang Chan, their leader.

As Dino entered he saw Lino on his phone. "Hii. Did I make you wait?" Dino said awkwardly. "No No. In fact you are five minutes early. Come." Soon they started to decide the theme of the song they will be working on.

They decided to compose, produce, write and choreograph the whole song themselves. After discussing they decided to make a song about dancers. They exchanged numbers and decided to meet the other day with ideas.

Having the same height was a big advantage for them. After 2 months of dedication their song was perfectly ready along with the choreography. Now, only the shoot for MV was left. Both of them had their solo parts and also the parts where they danced together.

They shot the MV for about a week so they could also match with the group activities. After the editing was done, the announcement about the collaboration was made. This blew up the whole internet as expected.

They were out for several interviews and promotions. During the whole time of six months since their first meet at the practice room till the last day of the promotion made them realize that they might have feelings for each other.

Lee Know sneaked out of the dorm after the maknaes were asleep. He went to Dino's house. He couldn't think straight because he wasn't straight. Ahem.. So he had Dino all over his mind lately and he couldn't sleep due to the same reason.

They decided to call each other by their names and not hyung or sunbae. He rang the bell hoping the younger would still be awake. He was welcomed by a cute Dino rubbing his eyes as he woke up from his sleep a few minutes ago.

"Dino I am sorry for waking you up." "Aa.. Lino it's okay. Come inside." Minho walked inside feeling nervous. He had woken him up just because he wanted to confess his feelings which might not even be reciprocated.

"Dino there is something I want to talk about." "Yes what is it?" "Sit here." Lino tapped the space beside him. Dino did what the elder said. "I don't know how to start this but Ireallylikeyouwillyoubemyboyfriend?"

"Calm down. I can't understand anything, speak slowly." "I really like you will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes." "What?" "I said yes. I will be your boyfriend. I like you too." "Really? I am so happy." Lee Know jumped in excitement.

Dino chuckled seeing him getting excited. "You still need to convince my hyungs though." Lee Know sat back at the sofa hearing him. "It's gonna be hard job. It's 12 of them." Lino sighed sadly. Dino smiled before engulfing Lino in a hug.

"Don't worry. I will talk with them." "Really?" "Yes. Now, let's sleep and worry about it after getting caught." Both of them giggled before cuddling to sleep. Minho left for his dorm early in the morning not wanting to get caught on the first day itself.

Things were going pretty secretive until Jeonghan caught both of them. Lee Know was in a bigger trouble than he thought he was in. He was caught by Yoon Jeonghan; kissing his aegi. Lino blinked cutely seeing the man in front of him.

Lee Know better run cause neither he can put him in the air fryer nor can shove tissues in his mouth. "Uhh... Hii... I am Lee Minho a.k.a Lee Know of Stray Kids. I am Dino's boyfriend." He bowed. The tension can be sensed in the air.

Dino was scared for his boyfriend knowing how possessive his hyung is. "So how long have you been dating my aegi?" "Hyung I am not a kid." "You keep quiet. And you Lee Know-sshi answer me right now." "8 months."

"And you kept this from others for this long." None of them spoke anything and kept looking down. "I will let you date him but if I find him crying even once I will break your legs." "Don't worry he will never cry because of me."

Lino bowed multiple times before hugging Jeonghan happily. "Thank you hyung." He then went to his boyfriend and pecked both of his cheeks making the younger's face red due to shyness because Jeonghan was still there.