Level 2 - Dax Fucks Ducks

"Dude... Ahhhh... My ass hur-", no, wait, it didn't hurt. It was... Strangely warm? I looked around and quickly realized I was laying on some dude's lap. I'm pretty sure he was hard.
   - Oh, you're awake. - The dude said.
His voice sounded kinda familiar, but I couldn't remember whose it was. I looked at his face with my eyes squinted, 'cause light was causing me pain for some reason. I was trying to identify that dude, but I couldn't.
   - ... Who the fuck are you, dude?
   - I actually thought your first question would be "what happened?", "what am I doing on your lap?", or something along those lines. - He said.
   - Did you rape me? - Maybe he raped me?
   - Nah, but I considered it.
   Oh shit, I think I know who this is... - I thought to myself.
   - ...You're that freak from school. The one around whom I always hear people talking about ducks for some reason. I still don't get it, must be an inside joke.
   He looked at me with disgust on his face. There was clearly something I didn't know about.
   - Dax is my name, idiot.
   - Oh shit. - Oh shit, it was his name.
   - That's a fucking weird name. Were your parents high when they gave it to you or something?
   - MY name is weird?! Remind me what's yours again? It's fucking "Unique". Who the hell names their child "Unique"?! If that wasn't enough, your nickname is literally "Nick". That's the least unique nickname I've ever fucking heard of.
   Well, shit. That was good.
   - Fine... - I didn't know what else to say other than "fine". Kinda lame on my part.
   I decided to finally get off of his lap and instead of talking about meaningless shit, find out what the fuck was actually going on. By the way, Dax was wearing sweatpants and he really was hard.
   - Aight, now you can give me the answers you've wanted to give me since the very second I woke up. The fuck happened?
   The last thing I remembered was... smelly... jelly... oh yeah, I had left to school after weird shit was happening to my TV at home. That stupid ad will stay in my head for the rest of my days.
   - I found you unconscious on the ground in front of a house, which I'm guessing was yours. I picked you up and I took you to school. We're actually in the school basement now. - Dax explained. His explanation was pretty bad though, it just gave me a lot more questions which I hated, because it meant more dumb talk with that fucker.
   - ... - I needed a few seconds to process this.
   - Okay, first of all, what on earth were you doing around my house? At fucking six in the morn- Oh wait, I totally forgot what your name was... What was it?
   - FUCKING DAX! - He seemed mad for some reason...
   - YOU WERE FUCKING DUCKS AROUND MY HOUSE AT SIX IN THE MORNING?! - I yelled, taking a step back, in case he was on drugs and thought I was a duck or something.
   - NO FREAK, DAX IS MY NAME!!! - He stood up aggressively while yelling at me.
   - O- oh... Yeah, sorry, my brain is prolly not brainin' 'cause I'm hungover. - I responded. I felt pretty dumb and kind of threatened, seeing the beast in his eyes. That was only for a second, though. He didn't really look that scary at all, to be honest. Especially with his big bulge, I wonder why he was still so hard. I definitely didn't look sexy at that moment, it must've been something else. Guess he was just thinking about ducks, which he likes fucking so much, LOL.
   A day earlier, while my parents weren't home, my auntie had made me drink A LOT of versions of wine she made... That's the reason why all this bullshit is happening today. The next time she does that I'm pouring all that shit down her throat so she realizes how awful her wine is and NEVER DOES THAT AGAIN.
   I figured out we should probably hurry to class, I didn't even know what time it was. I think my dog had eaten my phone or something. No... my dog had eaten my homework, it was my mom who'd eaten my phone. Either way, I decided to walk up the stairs and get out of the fucking basement, I still didn't know why the hell Dax brought me there instead of just knocking on the door of my house and letting my mom know I fainted when he found me. He's weird... HOW DID HE EVEN GET INTO THIS FRICKIN' BASEMENT?!
   I grabbed the handle and tried to open the door, but it was fucking closed.
   - Why the fuck is it closed? - I said, thinking Dax was pulling a prank on me or somethin'.
   - ... WHY THE FUCK IS IT CLOSED?! - I repeated. He didn't respond.
   I looked back at him, wondering why he was silent. His eyes were bigger than my balls. Almost as if he'd SEEN my balls. This was NOT a prank... or at least not his...