chronicle connections

hari barged into yuri's room with all the subtlety of a hurricane. "yuri! what the heck? you made me go on a date with that kuroo guy, and guess what? he's the volleyball captain of the school i'm joining tomorrow!"

yuri, lounging on her bed with a mischievous grin, responded casually, "oh, really? i had no idea. i just thought he was a random guy."

hari glared, "random guy? yuri, he's the captain of the volleyball team! do you know what that means? chaos!"

hari paced nervously in yuri's room, her worry evident. "yuri, what if he recognizes me tomorrow at school? i can't believe i went on a date with the volleyball captain of nekoma, and he thinks i'm you!"

yuri, trying to calm hari down, gulped and said, "okay, first of all, the chances of you two being in the same class are slim. and secondly, even if you are, what are the odds of running into him? it's a big school!"

hari shot yuri an incredulous look, "slim chances? big school? yuri, this is a romantic comedy waiting to happen! i can already see the fateful encounters in the hallways and the awkward classroom moments."

yuri laughed, "come on, hari, it's not like you're starring in a teen drama. nekoma high is huge, and the likelihood of bumping into him every day is practically zero."

hari sighed, "i just can't believe i made such a mess of things. what if he sees me and realizes i'm not you? what if he thinks i'm some crazy imposter?"

yuri reassured her, "hari, trust me. you won't run into him that often, and even if you do, he's not going to suddenly recognize you as the disastrous date girl. because first of all you had like 2kg makeup on your face and secondly you had wig my baby,yiur original hair are upti you shoulders and you were wearing a blonde wig that runs down to your waist. besides, it's a fresh start tomorrow. no more blind dates, just regular high school life."

hari raised an eyebrow, "regular high school life? with kuroo tetsuro as the volleyball captain? yuri, there's nothing regular about this!"

yuri chuckled, "okay, maybe 'regular' was an optimistic choice of words. but seriously, relax. tomorrow is a new day, and you'll blend into the chaos of high school like everyone else."

hari sighed, "i hope you're right. if kuroo finds out, i'm blaming you for the entire mess."

yuri grinned, "fair enough. if you end up as the protagonist of a high school drama, i'll take full responsibility. but trust me, everything will be fine. but first tell me what are the chances of him asking for an another da-"

before yuri could have even completed her sentence "zero abso fucking lutely zero! " hari exclaimed. "he must have to be out of his mind if he asks for an another date"

as hari reluctantly accepted yuri's reassurance, little did she know that the amusing escapades of her high school journey were just beginning, with the unpredictable twists and turns awaiting her at nekoma high.

____________________

kuroo nonchalantly leaned against his bedroom wall, the phone squished between his ear and shoulder, as he spilled the details of his bizarre blind date to bokuto. "so, she starts dropping hints about her hookups, casually suggesting a private rendezvous, and there i am, contemplating my life choices."