Page 66 || Tough Decisions

Magsimula sa umpisa

________

Teleporting to the main rescue area where students that has support or healing quirks can be seen aiding the civilians around. Landing there quick, he sees Shindou and his class.

Seeing that they were doing their job. A loud explosion rang from the wall not far from them.

"Kit, incoming signatures." Kurama noted off.

"I knew it. They are bringing villains here." Y/N commented.

"You should contact your classmates now, Y/N. You gave each group leader a chakra paper. Use that to communicate with them mentally." The fox instructed.

"Like the Yamanaka's telepathy... Thanks, Kurama."

Doing a set of 10 hand seals. He clasps his hands and closes his eyes.

The paper hidden within Jirou, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, and Bakugo's costumes, sparked a bit. Causing them to pull it out before they could hear a voice as they touched it.

"Can you four hear me?"  Y/N voice spoke through their heads.

"What the fuck?! What is this shitty telepathy, Canine?! You a magician or some shit?!"

"N/N-chan?! You can also do this?"

"Y/N?"

"What is it, Class-Rep?"

"Spare me with your questions later!" He yelled.

"What did you say to me you-?!"

"ENOUGH, BAKUGO!" Y/N yelled back in all seriousness. "Right now, a huge explosion blasted the walls near the main rescue center where almost all of the rescued citizens are safe to evacuate. I'm here a minute earlier, and it is a villain ambush!"

"What?" The four said/yelled.

"Exodus is a go! Hammer, Anvil, and Eagle Group. Full evacuation! Balance your classmates quirks and separate them as your defense. I can assume that they'll cut you off from the rest."

"But you have your clones with us, N/N-chan!"

"Clones that are needed to guide you out from that maze. I'll order them to spearhead in front and then all you will retreat back here in the main rescue area. Got it, Izuku?"

"G-Got it! I'll tell some of my group to stay with the civilians while I can think of something to act as a defense!"

"Good, nice thinking, Izuku."

"What about the barrier here?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"The barrier will be activated in seconds. Tell everyone to hold on and wait for the other three groups to arrive."

"Understood!"

"Bakugo. Grab your strongest members from your group and head straigh back to the main rescue area. You know what to do."

Bakugo let out a terrifying laugh. "Hah...! That fucking plan of yours is the plan I can agree with."

Before he could end the conversation, Y/N reminded them of something. "Don't throw the paper you're holding! Only a little left of my chakra was there to contact me and I will call you all back later."

Ending the telepathic conversation, the villains had finaly revealed themselves.

"Gang Orca, huh?" Y/N remarkably grinned.

"It'll be a battle of clones." Kurama commented. "Want to use them?"

"No. I'm going to balance that act of rescuing and defending. Attacking them head on might be a foolish thing to do."

"Lame..."

"Or..." Y/N thought of an idea. "I can summon you?"

Kurama gave him his most 'really?' type of expression. "Do you want to speedrun that hero to villain job of yours, kit?"

"What, no! Not like that! I'm trying to say if I can summon you like an average wolf-like size?"

Kurama bellowed in laughter. "Hahahaha! You haven't thought of that months ago, do you?! Hahahaha! What an idiot you are like Naruto!"

"Shut up you lazy ass furball!" Y/N angrily ranted back. "I haven't thought of that because I was busy, okay?!"

The fox waves his hand, grinning. "Excuses, excuses. Say more of them, kit. Go on."

"Wha-?! Damn you!"

Bringing back the topic, Kurama raised his finger. "If you want to summon me, just bite your thumb and let the blood flow. Then write it on your palm and to your stomach."

"Ah, I forgot that you are not a contract summon."

"Yes, so that is why you need to draw a whirlpool sign on your stomach, since you are my Jinchuriki."

"The Uzumaki crest..."

"Indeed. You're going to do it or what?"

"Let's do it."

__________