Chapter 595 - 597

Start from the beginning

Back then, when the engagement was broken off, Wanwan didn't pursue the matter. But if she really played tricks on him, that stupid brat wouldn't be able to withstand it!

Fu Chen sneered without looking at him. "You're sinister. Didn't you still woo my mother back then?"

Old Master Fu choked. Only this brat would dare to speak to me like this. If it were his two older brothers, I would have hit them directly. He's really spoiled.

***

At this moment, He Maozhen had appeared out of nowhere in the He Group. He Shiqing was dumbfounded, and so were some of the directors and shareholders who had contact with her in private.

Everyone now knew that the claim of being hospitalized was just a cover.

He had dug a hole for everyone to jump in.

They were screwed over miserably by He Shiqing.

He Maozhen probably wanted to take the opportunity to see how many people in the company wanted to see him step down. This move was too treacherous.

"Dad, shouldn't you be in the hospital? Why are you out?" After a huge shock, He Shiqing quickly calmed down and braced herself to walk over.

She had seen He Maozhen pass out and be hospitalized with her own eyes. The doctor had even said that he had been overly agitated and that his brain couldn't take the stimulation, so he had almost had a stroke. Before she came to the company, he had been lying on the hospital bed and had never opened his eyes.

Could he have suspected me before this?

She knew very well what kind of person her father was. Her mother had a miscarriage, so how could he still have the mood to care about these things? There was definitely someone guiding him behind the scenes.

After thinking about it, only one person came to mind!

Fu Chen!

Why is this person going against me in every way? Yu Manxi's matter has already been resolved, but he's still refusing to let me go. He's really working hard for Song Fengwan!

The more He Shiqing thought about it, the angrier she became. But she had been too anxious, so she had given herself away, giving Fu Chen an opportunity to take advantage of it. He was truly a ruthless person. "The doctor said that you were overly agitated and needed to rest."

Chapter 596: Father and Daughter Breaking Off Their Relationship, Third Master Takes Action (2)

"Why were you discharged, Dad..."

Seeing him ignore her, He Shiqing was even more shocked.

He Maozhen's gaze slowly swept past all the directors present...

Some people were pleasantly surprised by his return. The company hadn't changed, so at least their shares wouldn't suffer a loss. The people who had secretly interacted with He Shiqing naturally felt guilty and didn't dare to look at him.

What an unexpected calamity. If they had known earlier, they wouldn't have communicated with He Shiqing. Now, they were basically being attacked from both sides. It was extremely embarrassing.

Everyone present had a deep friendship with He Maozhen. It was unreasonable for them to stab their good friend in the back and ally with his daughter!

"Dad, you should have informed me if you were feeling better. Why did you come here directly? If I had known you were coming, I would have picked you up. I was very worried about you.