"Chapter two"

!!GIF IS NOT MINE!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴍᴀɴ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜱɪʟʟʏ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏ"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

(You can skip this part lol)

Loud and hurried steps echoed in the somewhat empty halls of this kingdom's castle(?).

A feeling of dread twisting in his gut with each step he took, closer to the entrance of the  citadel.

That feeling worsened as if there was voice in the back of his head telling him it'll only get worse.
(It couldn't shabre..
he was locked away
with the shadow sword..)

...

...

That won't happen..

...

not again right?

..
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

✧ | worrisome

..Can this day get any more worrying?

'Maybe he shouldn't jinx it.. he wouldn't want to spill anything out now, would he?'

He has to shake that thought away from his mind...

—he and the leaders were still running down the stairs.. were they even getting closer to entrance?... it didn't feel like it... he could easily push away his thoughts but what he couldn't shake away is that feeling of nervousness.

Sabre doesn't know why he feels so nervous. yes, it's normal to feel that way but this just doesn't sit right with him.

This feeling of negativity spreads and continues to follow him. Each time his feet hits the stairs, a shiver and warning seems to appear in his head yet nothings really happening..? So why?.. It just feels wrong.

it's like a ghost or a spirit of some sorts,
Haunting him, playing tricks on him. He suspects it could just be stress from the current problem..? It could be, What else can there be?