Chapter 2: Anticipation And The Opposite Of Anticipation

Now it was only 3 days till they would leave for their vacation. Lizzy (the mom) was very excited while her daughter Samantha was not at all excited. She just wished they could stay home forever except for when they went shopping. She was a very rebellious teenager. And she always wished that she was born in a different family. Her life had been going terribly. Her father died in an accident with his work but Samantha always suspected that there was someone that did not like their  family and that they killed the dad on purpose. But Lizzy thought that Samantha was just being silly because they were one of the few family's in their town that had a very good reputation. They had such a good reputation because Lizzy and the dad were always very nice to everyone and Lizzy would always bake stuff like cookies and cupcakes and cakes and just give them all away for free! And the dad would always fix cars and microwaves and all that other mechanical stuff also for free! But then Samantha did not have nearly as much of a good reputation. Most people did not even know her because for most of her life she has been indoors because she does not like being outside much. So most of the time she was playing on her phone or tablet. She did not have any siblings so she was quite spoiled. Like most kids that do not have any siblings. She had a phone,a tablet,a ipod and even 3 laptops! It was now only 1 day away and they were packing. Here's what Samantha packed:10 t-shirts, 10 pairs of skinny jeans,1 laptop,her phone,her tablet,her ipod,her ipod charger,her tablets charger,her phones charger,her laptops charger,a couple of headbands, (one was purple one was green and one was blue these were her favourites) she brought two books and last but not least she brought her pet hamster. This is what Lizzy packed: 5 boxes of cereal, 3 boxes of crackers,10 t-shirts,some leggeings and some jeans,3 loaves of white bread,some cheddar cheese slices,some olive loaf, some extra blankets and her phone.