Chapter 3

Tengen vs Uppermoon 6

The fight between tengen and the uppermoon six sibling with the a two kids named zenitsu and inosuke.

Tengen make sure to not let tanjiro roam around the red light district because he know that something might happened to tanjiro in that district.

He buy a house near the district to make sure tanjiro is safe and he can easily check on him while searching for the demons.He make sure too that the place is full of wisteria so for the time being tanjiro will stay there and he wont be in danger.while patrolling he will buy some gifts for tanjiro some food and clothes for him he will make sure tanjiro have everything he will need when they came to their gonna be "house"

Timeskip)

After defeating the demons, tengen didn't even let a kakushi help him or go near him.He still have an energy to run and return to where tanjiro is staying .
Tanjiro got worried when he see the blood and injuries in tengen body but suddenly tengen hug him saying

I return to you

Tanjiro couldn't understand why tengen saying and doing that , that's why he just hug back comforting tengen and let him rest while treating the wounds .Tengen couldn't say no to tanjiro so he follow tanjiro orders and happily watch tanjiro worried face while scolding him.

Some days have passed tengen injuries are fully healed . He send a message to the master saying that he will return in the next day and couldn't return now because of his injuries and he's with someone.

The master understand and announced that tengen is safe and will return in the next day he didn't say anything about that "someone"tengen talking about but he's really curious.