My one night stand 🤭

I woke up to my daughter cry . It was raining and she was sick so I got out of bed and went over to my baby. " Ace are u hungry " I asked her gently as she nodded her head slowly. I took her to my arms as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I made her scramble eggs and bacon along with some warm milk.

I sat down beside her and watched as she eat everything

I sat down beside her and watched as she eat everything . After she was finally i gave her some cough medicine and took her to the shower because we had an doctor's appointment that morning.

Mine's

Milly's

Milly's

After We had got dressed we went to the car and drove to the appointment

After We had got dressed we went to the car and drove to the appointment. As we got there I saw a face, a face I could never forget. It was the face of the man I had a one night stand with. The man that had gotten me pregnant two years ago and also the man I thought I would never see again. As I stepped out of the car Milly started cry and he turned around and looked me in the eye. I was speechless and scared for I didn't know what he would say and the fact that I didn't tell him that I had gotten pregnant or that Milly is his. He don't even know she exists. (What am I going to do ?). I thought to myself as he turned towards me.

Nick: Ummmm....hey do u need help love?
Y/n: that would be great thanks.
I said softly hoping he would remember who I am.
Nick: I feel like I have seen u somewhere before. U look like someone I used to know but am not sure.
Nick: what's your name?
Y/n: my name is Y/w/n
Nick: wait..... are u that girl from the party at the club that I slept with like two years ago or something ?

Y/n: yap...... I never thought u would remember me because we were drunk that night and all. you know?.
Nick: how could I have forgotten you when u were the best thing that had happened to me that night.
I blushed and hung my head down and he smiled.
Nick: is she your sister?
He said looking at Milly
Y/n: no she's my daughter
Nick:how old is she?
Y/n: she's one year's old.
I said looking at Milly then at nick
Nick: how comes u did not tell me u had a child that night?
He ask and my face turned red with shame.
Y/n: it's not like that......
I paused as I checked the time
Y/n: can we finish this conversation some other time because I will be late for my appointment.
Nick: umm...sure..... text me ok
Y/n: definitely
I took Milly to the doctor and left when I knew everything was alright.

Hope you guys are enjoying the book. I am new to the whole writing books kind of thing so if there is anything that i need to do to improve, just tell me and I will try to fix it. Thanks bye lovelies 🦋🌹🙊💞