I looked at Maddy but decided to not continue the conversation any longer. "Well, I am going to get some stuff done. I'll be back later."

Maddy nodded when the phone started ringing.

I walked back towards my desk and briefly passed the meeting room. I quickly looked in and caught Graysen's eyes watching me. I turned my head and didn't look up until I was at my desk. Sure, he was attractive but he was no Harry. No one could ever be Harry.

My morning was spent working on setting up interviews and radio spots for Graysen's band. I was deep in press release writing when I heard a small knock on my door. I looked up and saw Graysen standing in my door way.

"Hey, Rowan. Are you free for lunch?"

I stared at him before realizing that he had asked me a question.

"Oh, uh, yea, sure. When?"

"Um, today I was hoping unless you're busy."

I looked down at my computer and it was almost 2 PM. My stomach started growling so loudly that my cheeks turned red.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, laughing.

I smiled and saved my work before grabbing my bag. We walked next to each other towards the front doors. I felt Maddy's eyes on me as Graysen held the door open for me. I slipped on my sunglasses and prepared for the worst with the cameras that I had totally forgotten about. I looked up at Graysen and instantly felt so embarrassed as they started screaming my name again.

"It's cool, Rowan. Don't worry about those guys."

I felt Graysen place his hand on the small of my back and it was oddly comforting. We walked like this until Graysen guided me into a small restaurant. I looked around and it only had a few tables but it was nice and cool inside. We were sat quickly and our water glasses were filled. I took a sip of mine and looked over at Graysen. He was watching me and I awkwardly smiled.

"So, I like your song. The one on the radio."

"Yea? It's alright, Marc and the label picked it actually. It's cool to hear myself on the radio. For sure a dream come true."

I nodded and took another sip of my water.

"So what does a girl like you do in her free time?"

I had to think about this one because usually I spent it making or breaking up with Harry, or getting on red eyes to see Harry, or fighting with Harry, or just being with Harry.

"Well, I like working and I like reading and writing. I like to run too. What about you?"

"Music. It's been my passion since I was nine and I learned to play the guitar. I grew up in the city so I've always been around it and my parents are both musicians. Oh and I like to cook. I actually went to culinary school before I decided to go back to music full time. My mom wanted me to have something to fall back on in case music didn't work out."

"Wow, that's pretty cool."

"Yea, my girlfriend and I try to cook at least once a week together. She's a model all over the world so our schedules can get crazy."

My heart sank a little when I heard the word girlfriend. Why? I shouldn't care that he had one considering I just got publicly dumped. Oh, and of course she was a damn model.

"Oh, that's good. Yea, I can relate with the whole crazy schedule thing. It sucks."

"That's right, aren't you dating that Styles guy?"

I smiled and looked down at the table. "No, actually. He-we broke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up."

"It's fine, really. It wasn't met to be I guess." My mind wandered back to the other night when Harry and I exchanged words but I pushed it from my mind when the server came over. I realized we were at some kind of Mexican place but all of sudden, I wasn't hungry. In fear I would be looked at strange, I ordered the first thing I saw.

It was awkward silence now but I quickly pushed the conversation back to him asking about his music which lasted for the rest of our lunch. Also thankfully, the thing I ordered was too good to pass up and I ate almost the entire plate. The server came and dropped the bill off and we both reached for it. Our fingers grazed the other and I felt a sort of electricity go through them but quickly pulled it back.

"I got this. You get next time."

Next time? There would be a next time? I smiled and nodded. Rowan, stop it. First, you just got dumped and second, he has a girlfriend and you need time to heal. But I wanted Graysen. Rowan, stop it. Now. I shook my head of thoughts and followed Graysen back outside. The cameras flashed and the shouting started but there was Graysen's hand on my back again.

Good thing we didn't go far because I wanted to get away from and safely back into my office. Once inside, I saw Maddy's head shoot up. Thank God, she was on the phone and couldn't say anything.

"Well, thanks for lunch," I said, as I put of my hand.

"Sure. We should do it again sometime," he said, shaking my hand.

I pulled it back after it lingered a few seconds longer. I smiled and turned to hide in my office. I brought my screen back to life and opened up my email but before I could register the words, Maddy exploded into my office.

"How was your date??"

"It wasn't a date. He has a girlfriend."

"What, no way! You two were so eye fucking earlier."

I rolled my eyes. "No we weren't and yup he's just a pretty nice guy."

"Who took you out to lunch."

"So? Maddy, nothing is going on with us. Can't we be friends?"

"Not when you look like that and he looks like that."

I looked at Maddy and gave her a stern look. "Stop it."

"Oh, stop being so sensitive. Bummer for that dang girlfriend."

I shook my head and looked back at my computer screen. I heard Maddy laughing as she walked back towards the front of the office. I spent the rest of my afternoon going over Greyson's band's itinerary for the next day before sending it to Marc. As soon as I hit send and started packing up, I heard a ding that I had received an email. It was from Marc.

Looks good, kid. Clear your schedule for tomorrow because you will be accompanying the band for the day. George and I are stuck doing interviews all day.

Great. Stuck with Graysen all day. Charming, adorable, caring Graysen. Oh my God, I needed to go home. I quickly grabbed my bag and sped for the front. Thankfully, Maddy had left for the day and Graysen wasn't anywhere to be found. I flagged down a taxi before I heard the clicking of the cameras, and was on my way home.

(Oh, Rowan, Rowan, Rowan. Comment and vote xoxo)