He shakes his head. “How did i forget that you're still a minor.” Mahinang sabi nito dahilan para hindi niya marinig.

“What?”

“Nothing. This is your building, goodluck, sweetheart. See you later.” Anito hinalikan siya sa nuo bago kumakaway na naglakad paalis.

Fashie's heart pound loudly again. Everytime he's near, everytime she's seeing him, everytime she mention about him, her heart alwags beats so fast and loud.

She bit her lower lip. See you later? What does it mean?

Bagi pa mahuli sa klase ay pumasok na siya sa building. Pero tinignan niya muna ang paligid, baka may nakakita sa kanila. May mga students parin naman na naglalakad pero mabilis lang naman ang halik sa nuo na iyon kaya baka wala namang nakapansin.

TIMOTHY can't no longer hide his smile. It appeared on his lips until it stretch as a smug grin. The scene of him kissing her forehead is a feeling of something that is unfamiliar to him.

He shook his head when he suddenly remembered something. Yes, Fashie is still a minor.

“And i can't believe i'm attracted to a sixteen year old lady.” Natawa nalang siya sa sarili.

Siya mismo ay hindi alam kung bakit gano'n na lamang ang reaksiyon ng katawan niya pagdating dito.

She's always waking up the beast. Kahit na wala naman itong ginagawa.

Sighing about his situation right now, he went to his second period. Timothy's face instantly became serious and unapproachable walk at the corridor.

Silently hoping their professor didn't arrive yet. Or else he'll face a punishment which he only experience in high school days. With the kind of friends he have which happened to be his schoolmates and classmates, it's impossible not to get inside the guidance room.

Especially, the hardest punishment they did is painting the school walls! And Sanford is genuinely happy saying it's an experience to cherish.

That crazy motherfucker. How's he doing anyway?

Timothy forehead knotted when he saw Ellaine, again, walking towards him seducingly with her short skirts and crop top that shows her cleavage.

But no matter what how this woman seducee and tease him, his whole only wants one person.

He ignore her like as if Timothy didn't saw Ellaine and when he's about to enter their room, the woman touch his chest, stopping him.

“Where did you get the guts to ignore me?” Mataray na pagkakasabi nito at malanding hinaplos ang braso niya.

Timothy push her hand away. “And who are you to touch me?” Bahagya niyang pinagpag ang parte manggas na suot na tila ba kinapitan ng bacteria. “The next time you touch, i'll make sure you'll be kick out of this school.” He said coldly and get inside their room.

He opened his book and wait for their professor — which is he's thankful of. Timothy suddenly remember the book Fashie's reading. He's thinking of buying it, looks like that book is interesting. Or she's just a book lover and everything gets her interest?

His day continue moving and Timothy could only do is to listen, follow, answer and sigh.

Timothy  push the key inside the keyhole of the doorknob. He open the door and close it as soon as he entered.

He went directed to his room to drop his bag on his chair and get straightly inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Timothy is living in his condo for more than 2 years. While he stays at their mansion everytime his parents visits the Philippines.