chapter 39 fight for what you believe in

Start from the beginning

She ran to grab the scythe once again but the scythe's blade glowed red as she swung it at me she tried once again to hit me with a back handle but I moved out of the way before she could.

She was walking slowly around in a circle as I did the same with her.
I love how lovely she's becoming more godly than human.
However not only does she change her way of thinking she is also a woman who changes masks whenever she wants.

The joy of watching her, training her is very amusing and yet it will be fine as I know very well enough that she will save them both but she will be the one to pay the price but I don't want my new toy to die so quickly.

(aka that means you by the way)

She's too important for me to lose.
All this rage she has inside of her it's beautiful so powerful and yet too hard to tame even for myself.

A year is not enough time for me to keep her here with me once after I'll be the one to tell everything to Seth about what his sweet wife has done then I'll be one to take her away from here with me.

But I still need to put Y/n's skills to the test, Ra wants to see the results of her powers, and how she's controlling them as well but I'm very certain Ra also wants her to see herself of how Y/n will handle herself.

All her power, and her potential to win against Osiris to save Seth and Anubis it's very good and well deserved but hopefully Y/n will not die in the process.

Y/n had finally managed to pin me against the walls as she pointed the blade at my neck once again.

Y/n: "Stop fucking around and fight me right now Sekhmet !"

Sekhmet: "I'm sorry Y/n I was merely thinking of the possibilities you could do once after all this madness is over.
Say I have a wonderful idea you could stay here with me, think about it you'll be hunted down like a wild dog and I could protect you."

She said with a smile on her face as if that was the wonderful idea she had for me.
That's great she wants to help but no thank you I'll have my hands full with or without your help when I'm escaping from my dear life away from him and you Sekhmet.

Y/n: "To be honest, I don't know what's going to happen after I'm done putting that green bald bastard in the ground and making sure Seth and his family are safe.
But  no I won't go with you because I won't be needing your protection so you can get that idea out of your head."

I told her while she was trying to get away but my grip on the scythe tightly when I kicked her in the stomach very hard as she fall down to her knees.
I had pointed the blade at her neck making sure she wouldn't more an inch away from me.
Sekhmet laughed at me as she was fill with pride as she finally realized I wasn't playing around anymore.

Sekhmet:"Very well done but you have a long way to go but I believe you'll definitely win.
But as I said before you'll have to be the one to pay the price."

Y/n:"I'm about destroy a monster from harming everyone and you're still going on about me paying a price.
What's the worst thing could happen like I don't know I could die again?"

Sekhmet laughed for moment before she put her arms my wrist to pull me close to her hip as she leaned forward to my ear as she whispered to me.

Sekhmet:"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?
Thank about Y/n, it's not about destroying the monster but rather facing the darkness you have instead yourself.
What meant earlier when I mentioned you were holding back is you have to accept your darkness and only then will you finally have to do what needs to be done."

Y/n:"Seth will be the one in history as the villain who is jealous of his brother not the victim.
If I have be either one I choose to be the victim instead of the victim with intention of helping others in the future,not helping.
Besides if I die it meant I wasn't strong enough to stop him.

I was only joking about it while I told her while I was walking away from me but Sekhmet had grabbed me from behind as I felt she pulled close to her chest while her hands were shaking in fear as she's gripping very tightly around my waist.

Sekhmet:"Don't forget you have to go against him who could control the dead and life itself.
If you die he'll never let go you or it could be something much worse you could die never to exist here again."

She told me while she laid her head on my shoulder when I could feel a few tears on my skin.
I could tell she was very afraid of losing me I didn't know why but I'm only guessing because I could tolerate her weirdly behavior from everything else.
She wiped her tears away and give me a small smooch on my cheek before she disappeared before I could turn around to see her.
For moment there I almost felt bad for her she was always playful, invasive, and doesn't respect boundaries when come to me so for me to see her like that was very rare moment.
But what she meant earlier of me accepting my darkness within me it makes me wonder about me making a decision where's no turning back makes it very difficult of it all.

How cruel fate can be when it could end in loss and regret.
Interesting of how life began for me here in this world for me as it took me to finally realized that I could die from saving everyone from his selfish greed he wants for himself.

I wish things were done different, I wish I could see more of Egypt it's so beautiful here but from I had learned from my last world wishes don't come true until you make them true with your own hands.
I'm not afraid of anything else but failing so she's right I'll have to accept my darkness within me if I want to get rid of him forever.

Y/n:"Now then let's go and see what he wrote to me.
For the first time I like to see what he has in mind for me."

As I walked towards my room with an cold look in eyes I could feel my eyes were turning red but I didn't care about it.
I'm starting to feel more comfortable about this power in me it's less struggling now that I have the ring Nephthys gave me.
I'm going to enjoy this very much.

Merry Christmas by the way and a happy New year