Chapter 7: Heaven's Judgement Begins.

Start from the beginning

"Chopper? (Y/N)?" Nami's kind voice made our spines chill. "You guys are still on my side, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!!"

"Don't answer that." Zoro commanded as they sped walked to the ship. Chopper used his heavy point form to jump onto the ship as (Y/N) simply activated her air air fruit and flew up on board.

"I was about to drop the ladder for you two." Robin giggled as she looked at (Y/N) who was still floating in the air. "I didn't know you were able to fly."

(Y/N) smiled down at her and did some flips in the air, even going back down to carry Nami, bridal style, on board. Chopper just starred at her amazed. "Yeah but I can only do it for about a minute." She explained. "Any longer and it gets exhausting."

"That's a neat trick. Why didn't you use that if our last fight?" Zoro asked the (h/c) haired girl as he used the rope ladder to climb aboard.

"I didn't think you were ready for it." She stuck her tongue out at him and giggled, which made him angrily blush.

Changing the subject, Zoro explained to Nami that there was no persuading Luffy of anything because he wouldn't listen even if the whole crew ganged up on him. Nami tried asking Robin and (Y/N) to go beat some sense into Luffy, but the two woman both agreed that it wouldn't work.

Robin was pulling the rope ladder back up, but noticed Conis approaching. "I feel I need to tell you something." Conis looked up at the confused women and reindeer. Once Conis boarded the ship, she informed the four that there is a cloud current that will take the crew directly down to the White Sea. "Yes. By entering the current, you can cross a vast expanse of the White White Sea. Then it will take you all the way to Cloud End, you won't have to worry about getting lost." Further explaining that as long as the Merry rode the current, no one will be able to catch us.

Nami's eyes sparkled as she realized she could direct the Merry to the current and the crew can return home without telling Luffy our true destination. Conis even offered to be our guide to the current.

Although Nami was happy about the idea, this made (Y/N) suspicious. She could even tell Robin sensed suspicious as well.

After Conis left to retrieve the others, Robin spoke up about her suspicions first. "I'm still a bit skeptical that this current will take us all the way home." Nami questioned Robin's words. "If what she says is true and this current really exist, wouldn't it stand to reason that we would hear more stories of people returning safely from Sky Island?" Nami tried to calm Robin's nerves saying that many people also find it difficult to find their way up to Skypiea, let alone leaving the place.

(Y/N) stayed with Robin while Nami and Chopper started to get Merry ready to sail. "I too feel uneasy about Conis' words. What shook me the most was her offering herself as a guide." (Y/N) leaned up against Merry's railing. "She is nice, yes, but to willingly help 2nd degree criminals escape from Heaven's Judgment? Sounds fishy to me." Robin just nodded in agreement.

About 10 minutes after Chopper raised the anchor, the Merry began to shake vigorously. Nami questioned what was happening as the Merry began to move backwards at high speeds. "This is exactly what I was worried about!" (Y/N) yelled as she grabbed onto Merry's railing tightly. Zoro questioned if we were stuck in that current Conis told us about. "The sails are not even down, moron! On top of that, I think we are going backwards?!" (Y/N) yelled as she looked down into the sea.

Zoro realized that we were being high jacked. He tried to get the rest of his crew mates to abandoned ship, but they all refused determined to defend Merry together. The swords man jumped down and attempted to cut the creature that was taking the ship away, but it's shell was tougher than iron. Only mere cracks were formed by the swordsman's blades.