I walked back over to my band and said "Guys,I have to go and get my girl back. I can't lose her like this!" Jeff comes up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and said "Go get her back man! If you love her,then go...get...her...back!" He was right,I have to go and get her back. Because I still do love her. I grab the keys to my van and drove to her apartment. I parked my van in front of her apartment. I can see her through the window. She was crying on the couch,while eating chocolate ice cream and watching a rom-com. Man,I really did break her heart. I was quite nervous to knock on her door. But I did it anyways. I can hear her sad and shaky voice say "I'm coming!" I heard her walk up to the door and unlock it. She opens it and quickly shits it in my face.

    I really did deserve that for how I treated her. "Y/n,please let me in. I have something to talk to you about. Come on baby answer the door for me!" I hear voice from the other side of the door saying "Please go away Eddie. I have nothing to say to you. You have done and broke up with me on our 2 year anniversary. So please let me cry in peace." Hearing her say that I broke up with her,broke my damn heart. I felt so damn bad. I really have to fix this. "Y/n,that is what I want to speak to you about. I didn't break up with you. I just wanted to take a break for a little. But I realized that I am in the wrong. I am sorry Y/n! Baby please answer the door."

  I hear the door unlock once again and she slowly opens it back up. She lets me in. I sat down on her couch and she sits down on the reclining chair across from me. Clearly she didn't want to sit next to me. And I understood. The silence was awkward, so I decided to break the silence by saying "Y/n,I didn't tell you that I wanted to break up with you. I said I needed a break for a while. You are the one that I want to be with,not Trina. You have done a lot for me and all I did was give you heartbreak. I am truly sorry! From the bottom of my heart,I mean every word that I am saying to you right now. I can't just throw our two anniversary out the window for something stupid. So please forgive me!"

   ~Y/ns POV~

   I let Eddie into my apartment. Even though I was upset with him. He sits down on my couch and I sit opposite of him on the recliner. I didn't know what to say to him. So he decided to start up the conversation. He apologized and told me that he just wanted to take a break,not to break up with me. I should I feel bad for him? Should I waste my time and forgive him? I really don't know what to do. So I looked at him and said "Look Eddie,you made it loud and clear. You don't want to be with me. You told Trina that you weren't in a relationship. Why would you even say that for? When you know damn well you were. And it looked like you didn't give shit when she was sitting on your lap with her fingers running through your hair. I know you are popular,especially to the female fans and for Trina,she clearly is in love with you. If you still want to be on break,than that's fine. I don't care! So if I were you,I would get up and leave. Because I have nothing else to say to you."

   Eddie looks at me and said "Baby,please don't do this to me. We can work this out. I still love you. Don't give up on us." He keeps staring at me with tears forming in his eyes. I have never seen him cry. I got up and walked over to sit him. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. I looked from his eyes to his lips. He puts his hand behind my head and smashes his lips onto mine. We ended up making out for 30 minutes. His hands kept asking for permission when they reached the hem of my skirt. I nodded my head!

    Eddie brings my panties to the side and slides two fingers into my core. I grinded my hips back and forth on his lap while he is fingering me. I felt his cock go hard under my ass. He truly wants me. I brought my hand down to unbutton his pants. Once they were unbuttoned and unzipped,I pulled them down,along with boxers,down to his ankles. I lifted my hips up a little more and pushed my panties to the side. I then slowly slide down his length. Getting myself adjusted. I placed my hands on his shoulders and I started to grind my hips. Eddie tosses his head onto the back of the couch,letting the most sexiest moans slip from his soft lips,which I decided to place mine on top of his and moan into his mouth.