Part 2

You slowly became conscious and you were bombarded with new scents. You were able to recognize one, Nick Fury. You hadn't seen him in years and when you did you were brought to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier so you assumed you were at the same place. You opened your eyes and groggily sat up in the bed you were in.

"How'd I get here?" you mumbled to yourself as you got out of the bed and began to look around. You saw a S.H.E.I.L.D. jumpsuit and some boots to match at the end of the bed. You grabbed them and swiftly changed into them. When you were decent, you walked out of the room and into a corridor. There were S.H.E.I.L.D. agents everywhere but you weren't surprised by that because this was the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters.

"Excuse me, where can I find Director Nick Fury?" you ask one of the agents.

"In the bridge, sir" the agent responded formally.

"Thank you" you said before you headed off towards the bridge from your memory. When you got to the bridge you were stopped by a few agents but you just brushed past them.

"What the hell Fury! I thought we had a deal" you yelled as you barged into the bridge not caring if some people were in the middle of a conversation. 7 pairs of eyes immediately locked on you when you burst through the doors and you just stood there glaring daggers at Director Fury.

"(First Name)? What are you talking about?" Director Fury asked trying to avoid you attacking someone.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Fury" you growled as your anger and frustration was growing.

"We had to bring you back to headquarters" he tried to explain without giving too much away.

"You know that my shoulder would have healed in less than three days so there is a different reason why you brought me here" you argued.

"No there isn't. We just wanted to make sure you're safe" Fury said lying through his teeth.

"Oh wait, you want me to join you group of heroes that you call the Avengers! Well count me out because I am far from a hero!" you spat at Fury. You turned around and began to walk out wanting to get off the Helicarrier as soon as you could.

"Wait!" you heard an unfamiliar voice call out to you. You turned around and looked expectantly at a man with a toned body, long blond hair and dazzling blue eyes.

"You are?" you questioned the quite handsome stranger who had a strange scent, an inhumane scent.

"I am Thor, son of Odin and I am the god of thunder" he said as he did a deep bow. 'That explains the weird scent' you thought before you introduced yourself.

"I'm (First Name) (Last Name), it's a pleasure to meet the mighty Avengers" you said and then curtsied.

"How is your shoulder feeling?" Thor asked hesitantly.

"Perfectly fine, why do you ask?" you replied without faltering and rolled your shoulder to show that it was fine.

"That's impossible" a man who you assumed was Bruce Banner, since his scent was the one of a mutant, said as he drew closer to you.

"Why do you say that Dr. Banner, I presume?" you said with a smirk.

"How did you know that?" he asked clearly confused.

"Through your scent" you bluntly stated like it was normal. Everyone there stared at you with a look of confusion except Fury because he knew what you were talking about.

"Are you going to answer my question?" you asked getting a bit anxious to leave.

"Well your right shoulder was fractured" Dr. Banner said after he regained his composure, "it's impossible for it to be even remotely healed". "Sit down and I'll explain everything from the beginning." you told everyone reluctantly. Everyone sat down and you sat down as well and then began telling your story.

"There were a bunch of scientists that started an illegal set of experiments, where they combined animal DNA with human DNA. I was their last experiment in the program before it was found out and shut down. I'm not human". "What?" everyone else said at the same time.

"Let me rephrase that, I'm 96% human and 4% leopard" you looked around the table as you said that and then continued your story. "Even though the program was shut down they still experimented on the subjects that were already alive. They would test our skills and abilities. Because of our mixed DNA we had special abilities but we have certain lifestyle instincts like I can only eat meat, preferably raw because the leopard is a carnivore. I'm the only surviving test subject since the others died from starvation, were caught or they couldn't handle the testing. Life was brutal. I said earlier that I have special abilities, well some of them are better hearing, sight and smell than a normal human, my fingernails can turn into claws, I have the strength of 3 human men, I heal 5 times faster than a human and I am extremely agile. I escaped the scientists when I was 14; well the scientists weren't too happy about that so they hunted me down. They still are now because I am able to stop all research in genetic s if I go and speak to the media or I could kill people if I lose control. That was how I met Fury; I was on the run again because they found me. I ran into a battle S.H.E.I.L.D. was having with some criminals and I got caught up in it. I ended up getting severely injured and they took me back to the Helicarrier to treat my wounds but they were in awe when my wounds healed so quickly. When I awoke, I explained my situation to them and they helped me. That was 4 years ago and because of that I've been able to have a semi-normal life with no disruptions until now" you sighed as you finished up your story. Everyone sat there quietly, not uttering a single word.

"Well I should be going" you said before you stood up and walked out ignoring the people who called out to you. You walked to the end of the corridor and slumped down. You put your head in your hands and sighed deeply. You heard footsteps approach you but you didn't care since you were fed up.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked as the footsteps came to halt in front of you. You look up and see.....