Chapter two

Recap.....

Obama who is now stuck on his jet ski in grand canyon. Sangwoo is in his beautiful wooden cabin still in the hammalisn mountain.

Recap over....

Sangwoo had finally made it to his cabin. He now would figure out the perfect plan to kill them all.

"Twilight Sparkles, Duolingo, Taylor Swift" He breathed heavily as if he was a discord mod. "I will kill you all for this transgression against my pookie wookie."

He grab his arson making machine which could also be known as a blow torch. He knew this would be the wrong he would use to delete those who went against him.

Then while he was crackling to himself minaicly. Suddenly he accidentally hit the button on the blow torch.

He had been in the basement of the cabin at the time so when he set the cabin on fire he began to burn with it

As he was dying suddenly a fire a  fire demon appeared to make a deal

"Sangwoo, I will make a deal with you. We have s
A common goal to kill Twilight Sparkles. I will allow you to live through this fire and my abilities to kill her, and in exchange you will give me both of your souls."

The hot af fire demon stuck out his muscular hand for him to shake.

Sangwoo being the newly out of a relationship man here who was burning in a fire decided to take this deal saying "Hell yes hot daddy demon man, I would do anything to kill that little equus callabus

With Obama......

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!How could you do this to me ski jet, how could you!!!!" Obama screamed

Now that he was stuck in the grand canyon, he knew to get to his beautiful pony he would have to make the journey on foot.

Or maybe not....

Here came rolling up Taylor Swift who was making out with Batman, they were in Taylor's red telsa.

Obama new he owed Taylor quite a bit after all she was the only reason he was able to kiss Twilight for the first. She was apart of the reason their beautiful love blossomed.

He however didn't know Batman as well. What he did know was he was a hot dude that protected
from evil and badness.

They would probably give him a ride if he asked nicely enough.

If they refused though they were probably going to be down four kneecaps and a red Tesla.

"Tayyyyyylooooorre!!!! Hey besties how ya doing??? Ohhh Batties I didn't see you there!!!" He put on this best preppiest voice.

"Ohhh my goodness is that my favorite gay person, Obama~" Taylor Swift sang.

It was her most likeable and most beautiful attribute she only sang she never spoke like a basic bitch would.

Too be continued.....