Prolouge

Hi! My name is Mahogany Deming. Moe for short. Yes I know what your thinking, that's the same last name as Reed Deming. I'm his twin actually. I look somewhat different from him. Like I have brown eyes, long brown wavy hair, and I can't sing. My family says I can, but just because I write songs and want to do something in the music industry doesn't mean I can sing. Like get it right people.

Here's the thing. Reed has blue eyes and brown hair and looks gorgeous. Or at least everyone else says that. On the other hand I have brown eyes with brown hair and I look ugly. I'm like the ugly duckling, except I don't become beautiful in the end.

There's this guy my brother is friends with. I have never met him but I am a huge fan. His name is Devin Hayes. He is super cute, and his voice is amazing. Devin also has the most dreamiest eyes known to man. I mean other than Nash and Hayes Grier I think so. But I know if Reed were to find out that I liked him he wouldn't allow it and he would make fun of me, like he always does. I know he jokes the whole time when he does but over half of the time it hurts and it gets to me. Especially since I have been getting bullied since my freshman year.

I have many secrets to what has happened and what caused the bullying. My family doesn't know any of it. Only my best friend Luna. Luna Cabello that is. She has been with me through thick and thin of everything. Especially when my boyfriend cheated on me. She was right by my side and didn't believe the rumors spread about me.

Rumor spread that I was caught "doing the dirty" by my boyfriend. Which this wasn't true at all. He was the one who cheated and got caught not me. The worst part was that it was with my so called best friend back then. I have Luna now, but still she was my first real best friend but after a while she just wanted my boyfriend.

That's all I'm gonna tell you about my background for now. Bye lovelies.