He inserted the coin and then he also tried hard but everytime he picked up any plushie toy Mishel said " no I want that unicorn... I don't want any other. "
He joined his eyebrows in confusion and said " I've picked many other else choose one from them. "

She shook her head and said " no... I want unicorn it means I want unicorn that's it." He took a sigh and shook his head then he said " okay let's try once more. " He inserted another coin and was trying his best to reach to unicorn but it was stuck in a corner and the claw barely could reach there then Mishel shook her head because she could see it's impossible to reach there then she walked away from there while saying

" I don't need it now... I'm thirsty I'm going to take some drink. " As she walked away from there Taehyung looked at her back figure and then he tried his best for a while and he got succeeded as he picked the unicorn then he took out the plushie for her and walked behind her then he stood behind her near the drinks wanding machine and he saw she slide her black card on the wanding machine but it didn't worked and was making wierd sound then she got confused and said " how is this possible... It have unlimited amount how can it not accept this huh? "

Taehyung chuckled then he said " you are too rich for this machine Elsa... Take out any penny or coin. " She looked behind at him then she said " I'm out of coins I only have 3 to 4. " He laughed at her innocent face expressions then he said " move away. "

He inserted the coin in the wanding machine and grabbed a soft drink for her then he said while forwarding her plushie toy and soft drink " hope so now you are happy. " She looked at the plushie in amusement and asked him " you make it up to? Really?... Woahhhh... It's so cute right? " She held the plushie in her hand and caressed it while looking at it adoringly then she looked up at Taehyung and smiled while saying

" Thank you Taehyung. " He also smiled then he asked " so what's now... Wanna try anything else? " She shook her head and said " it's already so late I've to go now Ayaan must be searching me and if he didn't find me there at the play area I'm going to be scolded by him. "

Taehyung hummed in response then he said " okay then let's go hmm. " She nodded her head and walked towards the exit while he followed her and speak in his heart " I can see you've become a little comfortable around me then speak up Mishel... Tell me what I wanna hear. "

He took a sigh as they reached at the play area then Mishel looked around and saw Ayaan was nowhere then she said " okay then... I'll go and find my brother and cousins. " He nodded his head and then she waved bye to him and left from there and Taehyung took a deep breath and shook his head then he also left from there.

Mishel went straight to food court and she saw they all were still sitting there Ayeshey and Umer were busy talking to eachother while Elif just sitting silently and Ayaan was staring at the surroundings while scrolling through his phone then she approached them and asked " why you guys are still sitting here? Don't wanna go home? We have to leave for Seoul too do you forget? "

Ayaan nodded his head and said " now you have come let's go... We were waiting for you. " She hummed in response then they all got up from their seats and left from mall.

They dropped Ayeshey at her home then they all left from there back towards Altan's home. When they reached home it was already getting evening then Abdullah asked them to gather their stuff so they can leave before getting dark then Ayaan and Mishel went to their rooms to gather their stuff while Elif's family was already at Altan's place to see off Abdullah and his family.

They all greeted eachother while Mishel hugged everyone and at last she was coming out of the house while holding Umer's arm and she made a sad pout face then he asked her " why are you sad princess? "