𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 - 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"yuh huh-" roya before she gets the chance to finish mike yells.

"an army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" mike yells as he slammed down a figurine onto the table.

"troglodytes?" dustin repeated.

"told ya." lucas said in a mocking manner before he chuckled making roya roll her eyes at him

"wait a minute. do you hear that? that - that sound? boom. .. boom. .. boom!" mike mumbled before he yelled out the last part and slammed his hand onto the table, scaring the three other boys. "that didn't come from the troglodytes. no, that. . . that came from something else." it went silent for a few seconds, dustin, will, and lucas looking at each other. dustin even turned to look at arlo, who shrugged.

"the demogorgan!" mike yelled as he slammed another figurine onto the table.

the three other boys groaned while roya laughed loudly .

"roya it's not funny, "we're in deep shit." dustin complains

"will, your action!" mike demanded, looking towards the byers boy.

"¡ don't know!" will said.

"firebal him!" lucas suggested.

"YEAH FIREBALL HIM!" roya yelled repeating what lucas said

"i'd have to roll a 13 or higher!" will reminded.

"too risky. cast a protection spell." dustin told him.

"don't be a pussy" "fireball him!" roya says before lucas cuts her off.

"cast protection." dustin said

mike slammed his hands onto the table. "the demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering! it stomps toward you. boom!"

"fireball him!" roya and lucas say once again in unison

"another stomp, boom!" mike announced loudly.

"cast protection!" dustin shouted once again

"he roars in anger!"

this then led to lucas and dustin yelling over each other while will tried to figure out what he wanted to do. he looked over to roya for help, but once again, all she did was shrug. she honestly didn't know which one to do so it was one for himself.

"fireball!" he yelled.

instead of the dice stopping on the table, it rolled off onto to the floor before disappearing out of the children's sight.

"Oh, shit!" dustin cursed as he shot up from his chair.

"Where's the fucking dice" roya exclaimed

"where'd it go?" lucas asked, basically throwing himself onto the floor.

will and mike joined him in looking for the dice , dustin starting to pace around with lucas.

"is it a 13?" dustin questioned, still pacing.

"i don't know!" will answered.

"where is it?" lucas then asked.

roya's eyes shifted over from the three boys on the floor to the one who was pacing. her eyes followed him back and forth as he mumbled "oh, my god" over and

over again. dustin had brought his hands up to cover his ears, either adding onto his panic or trying to calm

himself down confusing roya even more than she was before

"mike!" the voice of karen wheeler called

"mom, we're in the middle of a campaign!" he told her as he looked up at her, being on his knees.

"you mean the end? fifteen after." mrs. wheeler corrected.

mike quickly got up from the floor and ran up the stairs, probably to beg his mom to let them finish the campaign. once she finds out that they've been down there for ten hours, she was definitely gonna say no.

"oh, i got it!" will announced, making roya look over at him. "does the seven count?"

"𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍? did mike see?" lucas quizzed, making will shake his head. "then it doesn't count." roya stated after

as the conversation dies down, her, lucas, dustin,and will started to put their she then grabbed her bag from the floor and started to go up the stairs, will and lucas following her.

"yo, hey, guys." dustin called, making the trio pause and look at him to see him holding up a pizza box.

"does anyone want this?"

"no." will ,lucas and roya answered in unison.

the three kids exited the basement to see mike talking to his mother, practically begging her to let them finish the campaign. they all said goodnight to mr and mrs.wheeler, mike groaning at that. he joined them as they walked towards the garage door, going to roya's side.

"there's something wrong with your sister." dustin's voice appeared, making the party all turn to look at him, seeing that he was eating the last slice of pizza.

"what are you talking about?" mike questioned.

"she's got a stick up her butt." dustin answered.

"yeah. it's because she's been dating that douchebag, steve harrington." lucas informed.

"either way, she's turning into a real jerk." dustin agreed as he climbed onto his bike.

"she's always been a real jerk." mike told him.

"nuh-uh, she used to be cool." roya defended as she started to walk out onto the driveway. "like that time she dressed up as an elf with me for our elder tree campaign.

"four years ago!" mike yelled after her.

"just saying." the henderson boy shrugged.

"bye, michael!" roya yelled as she started walk home.

"later." lucas said, following the girl's actions.

"hey roya uh 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?" lucas asked in a loud whisper hoping roya would hear

"sure that would be great" 

you could hear the two laughs get distant as they leave out of sight ,the night grows darker