Chapter 2

"Congratulations, Young Akutagawa and Nakajima! We are happy to inform you that both of you have passed the physical examination with flying colors, placing 1st place and 2nd place! The written examination also indicated that you two have great knowledge in academics. I will be looking forward to you two in UA high." The hologram device then turned off with a beep.

Atsushi collapsed onto the sofa, happy that no one saw them cheating. The school honestly looks like the type to not call you out in the exam but crush your dreams afterwards. 

"So you two didn't get caught, huh? That's good." Chuuya was currently in the kitchen cooking because it was supposed to be the start of their mission tomorrow and that they should eat well.

He was cooking their favorite foods. Atsushi's Tea on Rice was easy and was finished first. And well... Akutagawa liked figs and mixed curry (+frozen desserts) so he just ordered Dazai to go buy some while he prepared fig leaf tea and the curry. Dazai's is obviously Canned Crab but he really need to stop eating canned things so Chuuya took it upon himself to cook him a proper meal with crab.

Chuuya prepared himself some Red Wine and Rice with Curry. Very simple.

"I'm back~!" The front door opened to welcome a loud voice. 

"Yeah yeah put them in the fridge."

Atsushi was drifting away to sleep but abruptly opened his eyes again. (hes just like me frfr)

"Y'know chibi, you look like a housewife with that apron and all..." The man's eyes wandered across his husband's body.

"Osamu~, you're checking me out." Chuuya smirked.

'Ew...' Akutagawa and Atsushi wished they hadn't witnessed that.

Akutagawa was studying more calculus since it would be quite suspicious for him to pass the written exam when he's very bad at it. He closed the book and slammed his head on the table.

"I would rather die than study this..." He mumbled quietly.

Atsushi, however, heard it and nodded. He also tried to study but gave up.

Chuuya stopped flirting with Dazai (ew; part 2) and chuckled at that statement. "Well, dinner's ready." He placed all the dishes on the dining table and sat down.

"You sound like a mother when you say that, Chuuya-san." Atsushi said.

"Huh?" The said man threw a glare at his way. 

"N- nothing."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Get up, weretiger." Maybe it was just Atsushi, but was Akutagawa waking him up?

Yeah maybe it's just him. "Should I use Rashomon to wake you up? Get. up."

Atsushi got right up, flinching as soon as he saw his rival wearing a hideous uniform.

He couldn't help but laugh a little when he saw that.

Akutagawa felt like grabbing Atsushi with Rashomon and throwing him across the room but controlled himself.

"Go prepare for our mission. The uniform was sent along with the mail from yesterday. It's already in our wardrobes."

"R- right." The weretiger got out of the bed and motioned for Akutagawa to leave.

The ravenette scoffed and left, leaving the door open.

'He did this on purpose, didn't he?' He sighed and went up to close the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey... why is Chuuya-san limping?"

"I went to sleep late last night and heard a lot of nois-"