"No!" Grant shouted but it was too late. Good thing she shielded the girl away from that as Dean's blood is on the walls.

Time Skip

Cynthia wasn't entirely affected by that. She's seen enough people take their own lives through a gun. So she's hanging on tight really good.

Antonio walks beside her and looks at Jay and Erin who seems effected by it. "My sister and her partner went through this. A guy blew his brains out in front of them on a routine call. Gabby was fine, but it hit Shay pretty hard. Don't be afraid to talk to somebody, anybody. Me-if it sneaks up on you."

"Thanks."

Yeah, appreciate it." Both Erin and Jay thanked him before Cyn and Toni walked out.

"You good?" Dawson asked.

"Not the first time I saw someone blow their brains out. And it won't be the last." Grant replied. For she's seen enough of that.

Time Skip

Cyn was in the car with Adam, Jay and Hank. She was also texting Fernando.

You: Nice work on that girl.

Fernando Garcia: Thanks. You wanna grab drinks later after work?

You: I'll try. Until then, see you then.

She puts her phone away just in time to see Antonio arrive at the car to report what he found. "Guys who runs this place is Adam Mazur. I know him from Vice."

"Right." Hank nodded as he lets Antonio continue.

"Called him The Whac-A-Mole Pimp. We'd beat him down, and he'd pop up somewhere else."

"Let's go." Hank tells them.

"All right." Cyn gets out the car and follows them into the club, where they meet two guys. Bouncers.

"Membership, guys?" They asked, causing Cyn to tilt her head.

"Right here." She flashes her badge, as does Hank.

The guy goes to press the alarm but Jay stops him. "If you press an alarm, I will break your hand. Get up against the wall. Now."

"Turn around." Cyn tells them and searches them to make sure. "They're good." The enter through the curtains.

Hank announces them. "Chicago PD. Everybody stay calm. Put your hands where I can see em, please."

"How you doing, Mazur?" Dawson asked, walking beside him is Grant.

"Don't even try to run." Cyn warned, but the guys tried to anyhow and both Grant and Dawson managed to get both of his arms. Even for a woman, Cynthia is strong. "Man, what'd I say?"

The two Detectives pinned him on the bar.

Hank comes over and asked. "Got a girl name Nadia?"

"Never heard of her." Mazur lied and Dawson and Grant know that and both twisted his arms, to the point they heard a crack. "AAH!" Then he tells the truth. "She's in room eight."