"See what I mean, Erin? She's a thief."

Erin can smile as she sees Justin trying to take back his wallet form Cynthia. She loves them both.

Hank comes back. "We gotta roll." He looks at Justin and puts a hand in his shoulder. "Sorry kid."

Cynthia sighs. "This right here is the definition of crime never sleeping. Not that I'm complaining. Much." She hands the wallet back to Justin and heads out.

Time Skip

The three arrived with plain clothes on. Sirens and lights all over. Then they met up with Antonio. "House belongs to a Dean Masters. His file was red-flagged to notify Intelligence, but he must been before my time."

Hank remembered him. "Oh, yeah, him. That robbery at the art institute last years. We linked him as the fence."

"Anything else we should know?" Cynthia asked.

"The neighbours heard a woman scream. We knocked, he yelled out that he had a gun and to leave him alone." The officer responded.

She follows Hank as does the others and the sergeant knocks. "Masters, this is Sergeant Voight with The Chicago Police. Open up, make his easy on all of us."

The only response they got was from a women yelling. "HE'S GONNA KILL ME!"

Hank then says. "Take it."

Jay aims the shotgun at the door locks and shoots it, then kicks it open and enter with weapons up.

"Drop it!" Hank ordered with his gun pointed at Mr. Masters, who had his gun on a young women.

"I told em, I would kill her!" He brought her to the living room.

"Drop it, Masters!" Hank told him again.

"We're here to help." Erin tried reaching him.

"But you gotta let her go man." Cynthia added, wanting to see if she too can talk him out of it.

"All we're trying to do is have a good time. Isn't that right, huh?" Dean dips the girls head into cocaine forcefully.

Jay points his shotgun at him. "Drop your weapons! Hands in the air! Do it now!"

Looking at Erin, she knows that this can end badly and so she tells everyone. "Easy, easy. Everyone take a breath."

The Dean went onto ramble. "She set me up. She's trying to get me killed."

"Fine, you're right. We handle that." Cynthia then talks.

"I got info. I got info on a deal that's going down, and that's why she's setting me up."

The women Dean has swears up and down. "Don't know what he-what he's talking about. I swear to god."

"All right, we will help you. We will help you, but you've gotta let her go first."

"Come on, give her to me. Come on." Cynthia said after Erin.

He lets go of the girl and she's in Grant's arms. But then he says. "I'm dead anyway." He puts the gun under him and the bullet goes through his skull. Ending his own life.